3. Kidnapped Twice

It was evening and Stoick, Gobber, Skullcrusher and Grump was taken back to the sanctuary after some hours of speaking sense into the thick organs of the two men, invading the territory of the Bewilderbeast.

Hiccup and Stoick kept talking about a lot of things happening on Berk in the current situation. Y/N overheard their conversation, even though it is rude too. He felt his stomach clutch as they ramblered on about Astrid and Hiccup's relationship. He really had ruined it for them.

"Hiccup, lead them back to the sanctuary. I have to go do an affair," said Y/N. "Don't try to escape now. I will find you, and I will get you back."

The last part of his order was meant to Stoick and Gobber. They obviously didn't trust the boy yet. He left them all these years ago and sworn to never return to them again, so how could he be trusted?

"Hiccup, let's get going back to Berk!" said Stoick.

"I wouldn't do that. It is pointless," protested Hiccup.

"Why? That boy got a Deadly Nadder and so what?" Gobber joined the conversation, being on Stoick's side.

"I won't like doing this," muttered Hiccup.

——

Y/N managed to catch up with Astrid. She had set camp by a glacier island, trying to cover the campfire as much as she could. Y/N sighed, not believing he actually was going to apologize to the girl whom wanted to rip him into pieces all of the time she was at the sanctuary.

Hydra lightly puffed on Y/N's back, causing him to stumble forwards. Astrid noticed the thud of the snow compressing against each other. She gripped onto her axe, looking up. Stormfly sheathed her spines.

"Calm down!" Y/N spoke from the clearing. "I'm not here to hurt you, M'Lady."

"What are you here for then? Telling me about what you and Hiccup have done?" Astrid retorted, hate coming through every word she said.

"No, but I would I knew you'd give me that attitude," replied Y/N, settling on the logs. "Get a seat, M'Lady."

He pat the log next to him. Astrid unwillingly sat down next to the boy, yet holding onto her axe. She wasn't going to fall into any traps of his.

"Anyhow. I came here to apologize for my actions," said Y/N, packing up some tea. "It's tasty, why don't you try?"

Astrid looked at the cup of tea, grabbing it. She was unsure of her actions, it could be read on her expression, but whatsoever. Y/N sipped the tea, letting the hotness bury through his body.

"Why would you all of sudden apologize?" Astrid put her cup down looking at the boy.

"My own Hydra, taught me some senses," chuckled Y/N. "Now, young lady, if you even dare to spill a word about the myth of the Dragon Prince or even the sanctuary, I won't hesitate to end your dragons life."

He pointed at Stormfly. It was a good thing that their dragons didn't understand Norse. It would have been painful. Astrid glanced at her blue dragon before shooting a glare at the boy.

"Do we have a deal, M'Lady?" Y/N said, raising one of his eyebrows.

"What would my part of it be?" Astrid crossed her arms.

"You are smart, I cannot deny. Your part will be free passage to our sanctuary whenever you are feeling forgotten or lost," smiled Y/N. "Remember, only due special occasions."

He mounted Hydra who had flown down beside him. He disappeared into the clouds, the same way he came.

Astrid sighed and looked at the cloud, feeling butterflies to her stomach.

"What is these feelings, Stormfly?"

——

The three of the heir, blacksmith and chieftain was flying in the direction of Berk. The night fury kept looking up at his rider, reassuringly.

",, Why would you try to escape, love?,," asked Y/N, from above. ",, I told you it would be pointless,,."

",, I resisted. They, however, kept telling that you weren't to be trusted,," said Hiccup. ",, Wait– you found us?,,"

",, I told you I would find you,," Y/N snickered. ",, Toothless, return. We're heading back,,."

The night fury, obeying the command of the Dragon Prince, flew up amongst the clouds with the Nadder. There awaited a whole pack of other dragons, in case it would be a lot more trickier to get Toothless and Hiccup.

",, Let's head back to the sanctuary,," said Hydra.

——

Astrid were thinking of the deal badly. She never thought Y/N ever would treat her nicely. But, everyone have a heart. You just have to wait for the right time to earn them.

She landed on the island of Berk. It had been a long flight. She spotted Stoick and Gobber by the docks, slightly panicking.

"Hey! What's up?" Astrid called, landing beside them with Stormfly.

"Hiccup! We had him just with us, now he's dust gone!" said Stoick.

"Y/N warned you about finding him, didn't he?" Astrid dismounted her Nadder.

"Yes?" Stoick looked at her.

"He did," she added.

"No... no way!"

The chief boomed with anger, smashing his fists against each other. His blood was boiling. Nobody takes a Haddock and gets away with it. N.O.B.O.D.Y.

"We'll get Hiccup back to any price!" Stoick mounted Skullcrusher again.