Reunion

It had been three years since Hydra and Y/N left Berk. They built a camp by an edge for some months and then got taken in by a young woman, with a four-winged dragon to their sanctuary. He was immediately welcomed by the dragons and the king of them all, the Bewilderbeast.

He learned dragonese rather quickly and soon became the Prince of Dragons in the statement of the Bewilderbeast. Hydra also got a special rank for being the one whom took care of the Dragon Prince all those years, without knowing he actually was it.

The dragons all bowed down to Y/N's orders. They listened a lot to Hydra too, because of his rank as Dragon Keeper.

",, There have been several unknown riders spotted by the crossing line of our territory,," said an Snaptrapper, bowing down to Y/N.

",, Let's go check it out then. We don't have anything to waste,," said Y/N, mounting the Snaptrapper, because Hydra wasn't there at the current moment.

",, Of course, Prince." The Snaptrapper took into the air, flying out of the cocoon of ice alongside with a bunch of other powerful dragons.

——

Y/N eventually got back into Hydra's back as the Nadder came flying after the patrol gang. They had stopped in the clouds, seeing another pair of dragons. It was a Night Fury and a Deadly Nadder.

",, I swear if that is Hiccup and Toothless,," muttered Y/N, frowning as the dragons of the riders looked up at the clouds, spotting the Nadder.

"Hiccup? Who is that?" A blonde girl pointed out with her thin finger at the boy in the clouds. "It doesn't seem like any from Berk."

"I don't so either," replied Hiccup. "I don't know them."

",, Didn't they just speak our tongue, Toothless?" asked Stormfly, tilting her head towards the Night Fury.

",, I could swear I heard it too," the fury replied, flying towards the Deadly Nadder. ",, Let's get the rider out of the saddle and see who it is,,."

The Nadder on the other side was already on the notes, and so was the boy on top. The Night Fury forcefully flew up towards them, almost getting a hold of Y/N's shoulders. The boy, whistled for the rest of the dragons hidden over the clouds. They flew down all over the place, surrounding the unknown Dragon Riders, crossing their territory.

",, In order of the Dragon Prince, you have to land on ground!" snarled Hydra, getting Hiccup off Toothless.

As they flew over, Y/N noticed the red tail fin, realizing who he held captive in Hydra's claws.

",, It is Hiccup and Toothless,," he whispered, ",, make sure to be careful for further blasts,,."

The Nadder shrieked in reply and tossed Hiccup to the ground, landing on top of him. Y/N dismounted and kept Astrid out of the way, as Stormfly was held back by other dragons. Y/N laid on his stomach, reaching out for Hiccup's chin. He flinched away, as he couldn't see through the mask of the mystical rider, whom had shown them a lot of legendary skills and control over tons of dragons just recently.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," Y/N softly said, caressing Hiccup's chin, down his soft lips. "Someone will be really happy to see you."

",, Please tell some of the stronger dragons to get apripef gold of the night fury,," ordered Y/N, mounting Hydra. ",, Make sure that the second rider are off their dragon and tell her Nadder that no harm is meant!,,"

With the orders to the dragons, the plan of heading back to the sanctuary was smooth. Astrid was taken to another part of the sanctuary.

"I'll explain everything in details to both of you when time Is correct," Y/N looked down at the beautiful face of Hiccup's, smiling widely. "I've missed you a little bit too much though."

——

The moment they arrived at the sanctuary, the dragons was quickly put into a sleeping paralyze.

",, Who are they, Prince Y/N?,," asked a dragon.

",, The blonde girl are one of my enemies, yet a friend, so no harm wished. The boy, he's the love of my life and have always been,," Y/N explained.

Hiccup had retracted his Inferno, holding it protectively. Astrid stood behind, with a tight grip on her axe.

",, Please lighten the place,," said Y/N, moving closer to Hicxup and Astrid. ",, Separate them too,,."

Astrid was taken in another part of the guard of dragons, leaving Hiccup alone with Y/N. He attempted to make Hydra hypnosis Ed by his Inferno, which failed unsuccessfully. The dragon was too attached to his Prince that it was impossible to hypnosis the Nadder.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you unless you'd try to hurt me or any of the dragons," said Y/N softly. "You're wondering who I am and why I took you captive, don't you?" He continued softly. "You might have thought that you'd never see me anytime again, but I will be gentle today."

The same second the Prince finished, he took of his helmet, tossing it aside. The sculpture of his face appeared in the light of the dragons fire. Hiccup grasped, looking into the boys crimson red eyes. He put his Inferno down, just staring.

"You're not real," he muttered. "You left and would never come back."

"We're not at Berk, are we?" Y/N retorted, mentioning around them. "I have to admit, I've changed to the better."

"Why would you so suddenly say that? Kidnapping isn't a good change," mentioned Hiccup.

"Please I had to speak with you privately without your girlfriend breaking my expectations," Y/N shrugged. "Besides, I also had to do this."

Within a swoop, he got Hiccup pinned down on the ground, his breath by the boys neck.

"Do your girlfriend know how to treat her boyfriend, or do you need someone else to do it for you?"

With that said, Astrid was knocked out by a dragon with a harsh tail, fallen to the ground. Y/N, started sucking on Hiccup's neck, leaving a visible hickey or two. The boy couldn't keep himself from letting out a small, small, almost whispery moan. It satisfied the Dragon Prince enough. He pulled away, looking in Hiccup's eyes, seeing them water up. He gently stroke them away by his fingertips.

",, What did you do?!,," Toothless voice roared through the air.

",, Calm down!,," Y/N replied, still sitting onto Hiccup. ",, He's okay, I just gave your hatchling a little bit of treatment for being so lovely. I won't hurt him,,."

",, How come you are speaking our tongue?,," sneered Toothless.

",, Hydra, there, learned me. Please Toothless, it's me, Y/N, don't you recognize me?,," Y/N said offended.

",, When you mentioned, actually I do. I'm sorry,," Toothless bowed slightly.

",, By the way, you've heard the myth of the Dragon Prince, right?,," Y/N snickered.

",, Yeah,," Toothless looked up.

",, Surprise,," the crimson-eyed boy got out of his seat on Hiccup, holding out a hand.

The raven-haired boy hesitantly took it. Y/N pulled him into a comforting hug, before letting him go to Toothless. He hugged him tightly, and Y/N could've sworn he heard some small, small sniffles.

"Onto the main thing, Ive got to show you a special someone," said Y/N. "Let's go."

"... what about Astrid?" asked Hiccup.

"Essie will handle Stormfly's questions and then also take care of Astrid," Y/N replied. "Let's go, love."