The Moment of Truth in Your Lies

I am still not talking to Vic. Well he's not talking to me either. Right now I'm packing for our trip. But at the rate that things are going I'm beginning to think that we should cancel it. I mean what's the point in spending the summer with someone who obviously still wants to be with their fuck buddy?

We seriously need to talk about this. I pull out my phone and dial the all too familiar number that I've come to know too well. He picks up after the first ring.

"Kellin? How's my favorite bitch doing?" I chuckled at that. Idiot.

"Hey Mikey. Are you at home?"

"Yeah. Why? Are you looking for Vic?"

"Yeah. Is he there?"

"Yeah but why didn't you just call him? I mean I know he's an ass but you should still talk to him. I mean I'm not-" Mike was cut off by a very loud "Cry" for help. I presume that Vic just hit him with something. They began to argue about how Mike need to shut up and how Vic shouldn't hit him. So I hung up and went to grab my car keys.

The drive to Vic's house was short since I was blasting music the whole way here. I walk straight in their house. Why? Because I fucking can. Once I walk in the door I can still hear them arguing. Do they ever get enough?

Standing in the kitchen are Vic and Mike. Vic is sitting on the counter and Mike is standing in front of him with a knife in his hand.

"You fucking idiot. I will stab you on this counter and tell mom it was a suicide." Mike yelled. I don't think they have noticed me yet. So I just stand back in amusement.

"Yeah sure you little shit. Like they'll believe that I stabbed myself." Vic scoffed.

"Oh really it wouldn't be the first time that you tried." I took that as my cue to defuse the situation. I walked farther in the kitchen grabbed Vic off the counter and pulled him up the stairs with me. He didn't protest he just went along with it.

Once we got into Mike's room I closed and locked the door. It was then that he decided to speak.

"Kellin what are you doing here? And why are we in my brothers room?" Looking less confused and more annoyed. Who the fuck told him he could be annoyed. Like you've been ignoring me since we went to lunch with our parents.

"We seriously need to talk and I knew that if I called you, you probably wouldn't answer. So I called Mike to make sure that you that you were here." I said taking the calm approach. Well trying because I'm normally a drama queen.

"That little shit. He told me he was on the phone with.." He cut himself off "nevermind. Fine. Since you want to talk when we obviously have nothing to talk about then go ahead and talk."

"You think we have nothing to talk about?" I scoffed and he stood there like I was boring him. "Vic you're a fucking idiot! Are you still fucking Hayley?"

He looked taken back by that. But at this point I didn't care. "Are you still fucking Oli?" He resorted.

"Don't you try to pin this on me. Are you still fucking that bitch?" I asked. There was a knock on the door but I don't care. But obviously Vic did.

"What?!" He shouted through the door.

"Vic I'm leaving." I turned back to Vic to see the look on his face. He looked confused.

I turned to open the door but Vic stopped me. I glared at him and opened it anyways. When I opened the door I wish I hadn't. Because on the other side of the door stood someone that I grown to hate.

"What are you doing here?" I said calmly but on the inside I wanted to fight this bitch.

She looked past me and at Vic. "Vic I'm leaving. Call me later." She said wit a seductive smirk and winked at him before she left and walked down the stairs.