CHAPTER LI-LV

Ch51 – Angry Pufferfish

Rong Mingshi pulled his arm and went outside. “It is in the garden, didn’t you see it? Did you fly up?”

Aojia looked down at the hand holding his arm and then the person’s bare feet. He reached out to grab the other person’s waist and directly carried him up, dragon wings flying out. One person and one half-person with dragon wings fell towards the open space in front of the giant energy stone in the garden, looking up at the stone together.

The stone that was a few metres high stood there firmly. However, apart from the rough mottled lines that outlined the basic structure, there were no details. It looked exactly like when the little leopard stopped last night.

Rong Mingshi knew nothing about the military’s latest camouflage technology and was paralyzed.

...Where was his big mech, big dragon and big Aojia statue?

The stone in front of him was exactly the same as the energy stone that he carved last night but the little leopard felt it was different. The one in front of him didn’t give off the familiar feeling of his carvings. This was just... an imitation!

The little leopard grabbed Aojia’s hand and turned back to look at Aojia. “Aojia, someone stole my work!”

The other things he carved were sold from 100 star coins to two million star coins. He didn’t feel much selling them, no matter how cheap or expensive, but the big black dragon and little black dragons were different! The moment he thought about the giant carving of the big black dragon that he painstakingly put hours into being stolen, the little leopard was simply... an angry pufferfish!

Aojia raised a hand to pat his soft hair. “Don’t be angry.”

After saying this, Aojia glanced towards the housekeeper and silently mouthed, “Remove the camouflage.”

Putting aside the manor’s defense system, there was the housekeeper present and there was no possibility of anything being stolen. The only one who could do this type of thing was the housekeeper. The housekeeper silently turned off the manor’s camouflage system while driving all the auxiliary robots into the garden, prepare to let it rain!

Rong Mingshi was thinking about how his carving was stolen when the arms around him tightened. He was pushed back and hit a hard object. Then Aojia’s hot breath invaded him. At the same time, the surrounding temperature increased by a few degrees and there was suddenly a lot of heat. Rong Mingshi was surrounded by the burning breath but managed to see the carved side face of Aojia to the side...

It was still here and wasn’t stolen. Then the statue that Aojia had seen...

The kissed Rong Mingshi’s lips curved slightly. “Aoji...”

The subtle movements made the man place a hand to the back of Rong Mingshi’s head and the burning tongue entered deeper into his mouth. Rong Mingshi suddenly realized his current situation. The carved human form of Aojia was behind him while the real Aojia was in front of him with dragon wings wrapped tightly around him. This was a very eager and passionate kiss. Someone’s hand slipped under the dragon wings and into the clothes, caressing urgently and meticulously.

The ubiquitous Housekeeper Baba naturally saw the situation, instantly burned his active and standby processors and almost exploded. All the housekeeper could do was jump into one of the manor’s auxiliary robots and along with the other robots, pour water down into the garden and onto the black dragon’s flaming dragon wings!

It was just that Marshal Black Dragon’s firepower was so strong that it wasn’t easy to extinguish! The rain poured down and the flames being emitted from Aojia’s dragon wings turned into water vapour. It formed steam around the entire carving and the two people were blocked.