CHAPTER LXVI-LXX

Ch66 – Package is too Big

Such a cute store owner... Gult’s heart was bleeding. He originally thought that the store owner had such superb carving skills and also received 18 masters as apprentices. Perhaps the store owner wasn’t too young and they could only be soulmates.

In the end, Gult couldn’t bear the little flames burning in his heart. He took a step forward and bowed to the little leopard. “Store owner, I am the golden python you carved . Your work is excellent. Thank you very much.”

The little leopard was holding the little black dragon and didn’t raise his head.

Gult, “...”

‘Master store owner, look at me... maybe you will change your mind if you look at me?’

However, the little leopard’s eyes were only full of the little black dragon. At this time, his thick paws hit Aojia’s arms. “Little Black, let him fly once!”

Aojia reached out to pick up the little black dragon. He raised his arm and threw it out!

The small fire in Gult’s heart was extinguished instantly and another uncontrollable emotion came out. Blood was simply gushing out! He was defeated by these two...

This was the carving of the store owner! Did these two people know how hard it was to grab it? If the buyers waiting on the Star Network knew this, how crazy would they be?

Of course, Aojia didn’t simply throw the little black dragon. He let out a small bit of burning breath the moment the black dragon left his hand. The hot breath carried the little black dragon and it really flew. This angle and speed made it look like the little dragon was flying while holding the gold coin. The little leopard’s tail shook happily.

Of course, the little black dragon eventually landed on the ground. Fortunately, the power of the low-grade energy stone was activated. Unless the energy was exhausted, it generally wasn’t damaged. The posture of the little black dragon landed on the ground wasn’t elegant. It looked a bit messy and stupid.

The little leopard laughed in Aojia’s arms. Aojia acted like nothing happened as he picked up the little black dragon and handed it to the little leopard.

Gult felt a bit more comfortable. He would be even better if he could kick the tail of this little black dragon...

At the same time, the Gult who had too much blood flowing was a little relieved. The atmosphere between the two people was greasy enough to kill someone. It was obvious that no one could insert between them. Gult sighed and waved to the two people before heading to his suspension car.

After playing with the little black dragon a few times, the little leopard’s thick paws touched the small dragon’s head and stared at the gold coin in the dragon’s claws. The more he saw that the gold coin matched the little black dragon, the more he thought of the big, evil dragon holding a gold coin!

The drunk little leopard was eager to try it. As Aojia carried him back to the living room, he used his paws to open the Star Network. His eyes were burning as he chose a round and super-large empire coin-shaped pure gold ornament. The little leopard didn’t check the size and directly selected the maximum number. It was nice to have money because he could buy whatever he wanted!

Aojia who witnessed the entire process, “......”

The little leopard finished buying things and his spirit shook more and more. His thick paws pulled open the cloak wrapped around him and he struggled to get out of Aojia’s arms. Aojia held his paws and asked, “What do you want to do?”