"mihanae eomma"

Taehyung pov :

"how can you do this, tae? do you even have any idea how worried we were for you? I've never thought you'd do something like this, tae" my mom scolded.

"sorry mom" I said for the 100th time. head hung low getting scolded by my mother from Last one and half hour.

"you better be"

"it's ok honey. he got it" my dad tried to explain.

"no, he need to hear me. what if he'd something like this again?" she said .

"mom, I won't do anything like this ever again. please I'm sorry" I apologized again.

"okay I'm forgiving you this time" she sighed. thank god.

"mom-dad, dinner is ready" y/n called. and we went to dining table to have our dinner. I thought it would be hard to explain y/n. but my mom never failed to amaze me.

.

.

.

"bye mom. bye dad" we waved. they went to their car and left.

"so?" I said looking at y/n

"what?"

"we are free now"

"yeah, sure" she said and went to the kitchen. and started doing dishes. I hugged her from behind, nuzzling my face into her neck, inhaling her scent.

"can't you do this latter, y/niee?" I whispered near her ear.

"n-no tae" she replied.

I slowly sneaked my hand into her top. caressing her belly and whispered again "I want you. please, y/n" and she get frozen in her place.

I slid my hands to her. Took them in mine and lead down, below the tap and cleaned them. then I turned her around and pick her up in my arms. staring deep into her eyes.

I took her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. I Hovered over her, cupped her face in my hand "I love you so much y/n" I said placing a gentle kiss on her cheek "I love you too tae" she replied. and I kissed her lips, softly. she brought her arms around my neck. and the kiss deepened. and that's how our night went, devouring in each other's love.

.

.

.

NEXT MORNING

y/n pov:

I was sleeping when I felt someone softly kissing my bare neck and shoulder. I turned around and saw my dear husband was doing this. he smiled "good morning, wifey" and placed a soft kiss on my forehead "good morning, hubby" I said in sleepy voice and nuzzled my head into his chest to continue my precious sleep. "get up baby. remember I have office?" he said peaking my nape one more time. "5 minutes more please" I said and hugged him tightly.

after sometime he again called me "get up love or we gonna be late" but I didn't react then he get up from the bed and pick me up. I was Just wearing a thin white shirt, his shirt. I hugged him like a Koala, pressing my cheek against his shoulder . and he took me to the bathroom. And our day started

________________________________

A/n: heyy lovely humas!! Please drop your reviews. I'd love to know, what I'm writing is worth it or not. Thank you soo much for reading. Bieee.