"you don't love me"

2:23 AM

Taehyung pov:

I was sleeping. but I woke up when feel there is no y/n beside me. I know she must be working late. I went downstairs and saw her sleeping on couch with her laptop placed on her lap. I kept her laptop on the table after saving her work. Then I picked her up in my arms. she was looking too cute to resist with that cute little pout. but I controlled myself and took her to the bedroom.

I placed her on bed tugged her in the blanket and slept hugging her tightly.

y/n pov:

I woke up and saw I was on my bed with tae sleeping beside me. but yesterday night I was working in the living room. did tae bring me here? I got up and went for a shower .

.

.

.

I was watering the plants in the garden when I heard tae's voice "good morning y/niee" "good morning tae" I replied. he came and stand beside me. then that question again came to my mind so I asked him "did you bring me in the bedroom yesterday night?" he replied "yes" "but why would you do that? you are a kid" I said. "but I am very strong and I can lift you up so easily. do you want to see?" he said and started coming towards me. "no, I don't want to see" I said and backed away. 

"but I want to show you" he said coming towards me. "no tae" I said and threw some water on him from the plant watering can. but it didn't budge him. I started running and he started following me. we were giggling as if we both are kids. "tae, no" I ran inside the house and tried to close the door. "yes, y/niee". he said and pushed the door before I could close it.

and here he came and caged me with his arms on the wall behind my back. he slid one of his arm behind me knees and other at my back. all this time he was staring deep into my eyes and didn't even realised when he lift me up. my heart was beating so fast by his this intimating look. but it is wrong I should not feel this way.

our eyes contact got disturb when we heard someone cleaning his throat. we turned our gaze and saw jungkook was standing at door awkwardly looking at us. ok I'm embarrassed now. tae kept me on the floor and I could feel. he was not so happy with the sudden entry of his brother. but why?

"um..hi y/n . hi, Hyung" he said. "hello" I replied slightly smiling. tae didn't reply so I nudge him "hi" he said. "actually, dad told me to take hyung office with me so that he can be a bit familiar with the work" said jungkook.

"but he just woke up, can you wait for sometime please. so that he can get ready?" I asked him. "it's ok, please take your time" he said. "you can wait in the living room. I will be back in few minutes" I said and took tae to the bedroom.

I took his clothes out of the wardrobe. and sent him to the bathroom. I arranged all the things he would need. his watch, hanky, belt, shoes, wallet. I hope all these things help him to get his memory back.

I went to kitchen and started preparing breakfast for both tae and jungkook. jungkook came in the kitchen and said " it's ok y/n , don't rush we have enough time. you go help hyung. I will prepare the breakfast" "you know cooking?" I asked suprised. "I just don't know but I am a great cook. you should ask hyung" he said. well, that's impressive. he took the spatula from my hand and started cooking."but jungkook you don't have to. I mean I can do it" I said. "it's ok y/n. you are already working so hard" he replied. "thank you so much kook" I smiled."anytime"

Taehyung pov:

I came out of the bathroom and saw y/n was not there. I went towards the stairs and saw she was talking to jungkook. they both were smiling and jungkook was making the breakfast. I went inside the room and sat on the bed.

It was just their 2nd meeting and they both are already so close to each other. what if she fell in love with him? no no no this can not happen. she is mine only mine. I won't let anyone take her away from me. my thoughts got interrupt when I heard her sweet voice "should we get ready baby bear?" but I didn't reply. " tae? " she called again. but I again didn't said anything and turned my face. she sat in front of me cupped my cheeks and said " what happened to my baby bear. is he mad at me?" she said. omg she is soo cutee. but I said " Don't talk to me" "but what did i do?" she asked innocently as if she doesn't know. well she really doesn't.

"please tell me tae" she asked again. Then I said " you don't love me"

***

A/n: hey armies hope you all are doing well . And drink a lot of water. Biee!