I love you

Taehyung pov:

I went to the bedroom, knocked the door once and entered inside. and saw she was crying there Because of me. I went toward her and started "I'm sorry y/n-" but she cut me off.

"WHY? Why Did You Do This Kim Taehyung. What did I do wrong to get betrayed like this? do you even have any idea how much I've suffered because of this. there were times when I needed support, but I had no one to rely on because my dear husband was busy betraying his own family. if you hated me this much you should have told me earlier, tae. I'd ...i'd never let this marriage happened" she whispered the last part. she turned around probably didn't wanted to show herself crying.

"I'm sorry y/n . I'm so sorry" I said and hugged her from behind tightly. "I know whatever I did is wrong and I will do everything to make it up to you but please.. please don't l-leave me. please I'm really rreally s-orry" and I didn't realised when my eyes got watery.

"whatever i did is because of my past, y/n. both the girls I loved in my life was just with me for of my money because of which I lost my faith in love and I thought you are also marrying me just for money. I thought that if I would pretend to be mentally sick, then you will leave me but you didn't, y/n. because I was wrong y/n. I was stupid to think like this . I'm really sorry y/n but please.. please don't leave me I can't live without you, please. I'm soo s-sorry" I said and broke down .

y/n pov:

I turned around and looked at him. I saw honesty in his eyes along with tears. 'wasn't I supposed to cry?' I hugged him and caressed his back. "it's ok" I said to calm him down. but he was crying heavily

"I'm sorry *hiccup* I didn't mean *hiccup* I didn't mean to hurt you *hiccup* please forgive me" he said between his hiccups. "it's fine. stop crying, tae" I said softly.

he nuzzled more into my neck. the shoulder part of my top was completely wet. I guess he wasn't even pretending , he really is a baby. with whom I'm stuck forever.

"tae stop crying, okay?" I broke the hug cupped his cheeks and rubbed his tears away with my thumbs. he slightly nodded lowering his head. I lift his head up to look at me and said "tae, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you ever, okay?" he eyes shine as he heard my words then he asked again "really?" I smiled and kissed his forehead and said "yes really"

"thank you y/niee. I love you soo much" and my eyes widened. "shit, I was not supposed to say it like that" he said and lowered his head his cheeks were red till now. "I love you too, tae" i said and he looked at me with his big duo eyes. then he asked "can I kiss you?" I looked at him in disbelief and said " you don't have to ask, tae"

then he slowly leaned forward, placed his lips on mine tilting his head a little and kissed me softly. after few minutes we broke the kiss and rested our forehead on each other catching our breath. then I said " I love you so much tae"

"I love you more y/niee"

________________________________

So, do you like it ?!?