Chapter Fourteen

Irene took out her phone once she left the lounge, texting Wendy. She had gotten Wendy's number from her boss, Mr. Lee. He had given it to Seulgi too.

Wannie 💙

Hello Wendy, I was
wondering what you're
doing after work today.

oh hi irene!

i'm probably just
gonna go home and
check my emails some
more. why?

Well, I was thinking
that maybe we could
hang out again today.

It's fun hanging out
with you. ^_^

ohhh, i forgot to tell
you that seulgi already
made some plans with
me! i'm sorry, but i don't
think i'll have time to hang
out with the both of you

😢😢😢

Oh.. Well, how
about we all hang
out together?

really? i thought you and
seulgi didn't like each other?

Well, we actually
resolved the issues
once you left.

that's awesome! i'll update
seulgi and tell her you're
coming with us!!! i'm
so excited 💙💙💙

Me too. 💗

Wendy exited her messages with Irene to open her texts with seulgi.

Kang Seulgi

seulgi! i have an
update on our
hangout session
later!

what's up?

irene's gonna join
us! she said you two
aren't mad at each
other anymore so she
wanted to tag along

😃😃😃

oh.. that's fine by
me. let me text her
and tell her where
we're going

Seulgi huffed, rolling her eyes at the new information. She really didn't want Irene to tag along, it'd ruin her plans completely. When Irene really likes someone, she's a complete flirt, so there was no doubt in Seulgi's mind that Irene would make an attempt to steal Wendy from her.

bitchrene

what the fuck is wrong
with you?

why are you trying to
ruin me and wendy's
plans!!!

I'm not. I thought of
hanging out with her
first. And I told you
before, so I'll tell you
again.

Stay. Away. From.
Wendy.

She doesn't like you.

she likes me more
than she likes you

i'll let you tag along,
just don't bother us

leave me and wendy
alone

You're the one who
needs to leave us
alone, Kang.

Good luck trying
to feel anything but
envy tonight.

bitchrene has left
the chat.

"

Ugh!" Seulgi groaned. She really didn't want Irene to ruin her already premade plans with Wendy, but it had to happen. She knew if she told Wendy that Irene wasn't going, she'd be beyond upset. So for now, it was just something Seulgi had to deal with.

But it was something she didn't want to deal with.

♡ time skip to later that day..

Irene sat on her floral decorated stool in her room, looking into her dusty pink vanity mirror. She was applying her makeup, more specifically her mascara. She had already put on her concealer and blush, she just needed her mascara and lip tint then she was done. She wanted to blow Wendy away with her beauty, but not look like she was trying too hard.

After Irene finished applying her mascara, she took out her red lip tint. It wasn't a very bright red, but red enough to look cute and innocent yet eye catching and make her look absolutely captivating. She knew she could lure Wendy in with this look.

"Perfect." Irene said to herself, smiling in the mirror. Irene stood up and walked to her closet, picking an outfit that looked as captivating as the rest of her look, but cute. It was a white dress with a beauty yet indescribable design. It would definitely wow Wendy.

(she doesn't have the hatwith her

with her.)

Irene looks into mirror one more time, a satisfied look on her face. She picks up her phone and opens her messages with Wendy so she can get the address of the carnival they were going to. The girls decided to go to a nearby carnival that had just opened.

♡ Wendy's house

Wendy looked at herself in her boys length mirror, admiring her outfit. She had never worn a full yellow outfit going out before. She was embarrassed and thought she looked like a banana, but also thought it was an adorable outfit. The blue made her look less like a banana anyways.

Before Wendy could start combing her hair, her phone buzzed twice in a second

Before Wendy could start combing her hair, her phone buzzed twice in a second. It felt like she was suddenly popular.

She opened her phone to see two notifications, both asking the same question.

Irene 💗: Hello, Wendy. What's the address of the carnival? I'll drive you. :)

Seulgi :D 💛: hey wendy, need a ride to the carnival?

Both of her friends wanted to drive her to the carnival.. Who's ride should she accept?

Comment 💗 for Irene to drive Wendy

or...

Comment 💛 for Seulgi to drive Wendy

Pick wisely! 😉