Chapter Three

Wendy finally arrived home, putting her papers back in the drawer. She still had hope, so she didn't throw the papers away.

After changing into more comfortable clothes, Wendy sat on her bed and opened her laptop, opening Skype and face timing her friend.

"Hey Wendy! How did it go?" Wendy's friend asked. "It.. Didn't go good." Wendy sighed. "What!? You didn't get the job?!" Her friend asked.

"No, but, Lee Sooman said he'd contact me again soon if I got in or not. He said he wasn't sure if I was 'Right for the company'." Wendy said, rolling her eyes.

"Ugh, that man is so annoying. You're one of Korea's top song writers and he won't let you in!" Wendy's friend said, crossing her arms. Wendy giggled at the statement.

"Ha, I wish I was one of the top song writers.." Wendy sighed yet again. "Well, I'll call you back tomorrow, I've gotta start on lunch. Bye, Nana!" Wendy waved goodbye, clicking the hang up button before closing her laptop.

A few minutes after Wendy hung up, she got a call from her father. She groaned before picking the phone up and answering the call.

"Hello, Wendy. How was your interview today?" Wendy's dad asked. "It was.. Okay, I guess. He didn't give me a clear answer if I got the job or not, but he said he would call me back soon telling me if I did or didn't get the job." Wendy explained to her father.

Wendy's father never thought too high of her. Wendy always felt the need to meet his expectations of her until recently, she decided to do whatever she wanted despite what her father said.

"Don't get your hopes too high, Wendy. You probably won't even get in." Her father laughed to himself, Wendy frowning. "You shouldn't have even applied for that job. You know, it'd be a real smart idea if you started working as a restaurant manager, it would suit you." Her father told her.

"Remember Wendy, my friend owns a restaurant and would be up to hire you when your whole song writer thing fails." He said, making Wendy upset. "Well, I'll talk to you later Wendy. Bye!" Her father said, hanging up.

Wendy turned off her phone, putting it on the night stand. She turned away from her phone, a tear falling from her eye.

For as long as Wendy can remember, all her father has ever done is put her down mentally. He would constantly discourage her, he was so negative towards her. And her mother? She couldn't care more. Neither of them cheered her on or encouraged her, so sometimes it felt like the end for Wendy.

But no matter what, she knew this was her destiny, she kept her head up.

"Ugh, I should go to sleep now." Wendy thought aloud, laying down and covering herself in her soft blanket. She slowly dozed off into her comfy Dreamland.

Ring ring ring

Wendy jumped, her phone scaring her. "Who the hell is calling at 6 in the morning..?" Wendy wondered, scratching her head as she picked up the phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" Wendy asked, her jaw dropping when she heard an oh so familiar voice. "Seungwan! Do you think you could come down to the office today at 9 AM?" Lee Sooman asked, Wendy nodding. "Of course sir! I'll be there at 9 on the dot!" Wendy said, happily agreeing with Mr. Lee.

"Glad to hear! See you at 9, Seungwan!" Mr. Lee said, hanging up the phone.

Wendy screamed into her pillow in excitement, jumping up and down after.

She put her phone back on the charger, looking for a nice formal outfit to see Mr. Lee in. Wendy knew she might not get the job, but she was happy that she got a call back.

After searching for about a minute, Wendy finally found a pretty yet formal outfit to wear. a white button up top, black skirt, and a black purse.

"Is the skirt too short?" Wendy thought to herself, brushing the thought away soon after thinking more

"Is the skirt too short?" Wendy thought to herself, brushing the thought away soon after thinking more. "Who cares, I'm getting to see Mr. Lee again today! Maybe he'll hire me!" Wendy thought once again, smiling to herself.

She grabbed her wallet and walked to bus stop, awaiting her arrival to SM Entertainment.

It took about 30 minutes with all of the bus stops, but Wendy had finally arrived. She looked at the building, a lump growing in her throat. "Maybe I shouldn't have come.." Wendy thought, staring at the building.

After a bit of thinking, she held her chin up and walked through the doors as if she owned the place.

"Hault." A security guard walked up to Wendy. "You can't just walk in here like that. Are you here to see anyone?" The guard asked, Wendy growing nervous once again.

"I'm here to-" "She's here to see me!" Seulgi interrupted, Wendy staring at her in shock. "Ah, okay. Sorry for disturbing, Ms. Kang." The security guard said, bowing and walking away from the 2 girls.

"So, I'll assume you got a call back?" Seulgi asked, smiling. "Yup!" Wendy smiled. "Wait, how'd you know about-" "He never says yes to anyone the first time, not even me! You're lucky he called back so soon. It took him almost a month to get back to me." Seulgi said, interrupting.

"Really?" Wendy asked, Seulgi nodding. "Yup! Now get going before he changes his mind, he isn't a very patient man." Seulgi said. Wendy smiled and nodded, walking away.

"I hope she gets the job. I like her. She seems cool." Seulgi thought to herself, watching Wendy walk off.

A/N: Sorry for not updating this in forever! Currently focusing on other stories

A/N: Sorry for not updating this in forever! Currently focusing on other stories. If this story gets more demands for an update then I just might update it weeekly ;P