Chapter 11

[Lelouch's POV]

"Bro pumasok na siya." sabi ni Suzaku. "Ano ba yan bro, kinakabahan ako." *lies my head down* "Okay I don't know what to do, I feel so annoyed." sabi ko.

Hindi ako makatingin sakanya, hindi ko rin alam kung may mukha pa akong dapat iharap sa kanya.

"Chill out Lelouch." sabi ni Suzaku. Tama siya.

[Shirley's POV]

I wonder what's on Lelouch's mind. He's been acting so strange. He doesn't want to talk to me a while ago. I sighed, filling my mind with curiosity.

[Kallen's POV]

I hate to admit it but I feel out of place right now. CC. is hanging out with Euphy this time. I'm kinda jelly, I miss hanging out with my "friend".

"Are you okay?" tanong ni Gino. Oh my, this is awkward. "Yes, don't worry." sagot ko. "I don't think that you're telling the truth. Just tell me, I won't spill it out to them." sabi niya. "Can we talk about it somewhere else?" tanong ko. "Absolutely," sabi niya. So lumabas kami at pumunta sa HS' Library.

"Okay tell me,"

"I feel that I'm being left out. I'm really jealous."

"Jealous? With who?"

"Euphy."

"What?! Why?"

"CCand I had a fight earlier remember? I apologized to her and she accepted my apology."

"Oh what's the matter with that?"

"She started to hanging out with Euphy."

"And?"

"Don't you understand?! I'm jealous with Euphy because I miss my friend. I miss her hanging out with me."

"It's not a big deal."

*slaps* "You don't understand! Oh my God I'm so sorry Gino!"

He touched the cheek where I slapped him. He glanced at me. I can see right through his eyes that it ached so badly.

[Gino's POV]

Feisty as usual, I gently rubbed my hand to my cheek. Damn it hurts so bad. This is too much! I glared at her, her eyes looked so scared. But I don't mind. I hope that there's no librarian here.

I grabbed her wrists and we went to the stock room. As we got inside, I pushed her to the wall. I held her wrists and pushed it to the wall. She's really terrified right now I can see it through her eyes. But I will just tease her, I'm going to see if she'll gives in.

"Do you think that your "sorry" will erase the red mark on my face?" I whispered on her ear.

[Kallen's POV]

"Do you think that- that "sorry" will erase the red mark on my face?" he whispered on my ear. His breath made my body stiffen. He stares at me and smirks. Is he? No, please, stop.

His face gets closer and closer. "Do you want to feel pain? You're apology isn't worthy enough for me to accept it. You should do something to me in return so I can accept your apology." he whispered softly. My body is getting stiffer and stiffer. It's just like CC's condition, I have to do something to make them accept my apology.

"Speak," he whispered gently on my ear. His breath made my neck tickle. His face is like an inch away from me. My face blushes I can feel it. He is gripping my wrist more aggresively. "Let's see, what about.. Pleasing me?" he said smirking.

Then his lips are touching my neck. Slowly upwards behind my ear. His body is so close to me thar I can barely feel his chest on me. I bit my lip as he continues to do it. "Stop!" I said, my body is really weak to finish the words that I have to say.

"My wicked tongue, where will it be? I know if I'm unto you must be unto me." he whispered again. What? What does he mean? Now, he's biting my ear. He released my hands but his palms are on the wall. "Take my uniform off." he commands, I have to do what he says I don't want to make more troubles. Now he's just wearing his white polo. "Unbutton it and remove it from my body." he commands again. I'm facing the floor as I removed his white polo. My face really red.

He brushed his fingers on my hair and his fingers were gong slowly down on my chin and raised it. "Have you been touched before?" he asked looking through my eyes, I looked away. He took his hand off my chin. "Well, based on your actions, I can clearly see that you've never been touched before." Stop! "I'll make your knees weak. We can go slow if you want me to." he added. Then he grabbed my waist. Our eyes met as he grabbed me. His face is really really close to mine. My cheeks are super red.

"What an innocent girl," I was offended. "I'm not doing any intimate yet, but you're face is blushing so hard." he added. I'm embarrased my face is really red as fuck. I know what's his plan.

He looked at me, our eyes met once more. He leaned his face to me and kissed me. His lips crashed and parted my lips. I don't know how to respond I haven't kissed anyone in my whole entire life! He held my hand and pushed me against the wall and continued kissing me. I really want to realease but I can no longer resist. I wil just imitate how he does it. the kisses turned hard. Then suddenly he opened my uniform and removed it, it also includes the white polo that all students wear inside the uniform.

He cupped my boobs. Pressing them hard. His kisses goes down on my neck and down to my chest. I bit my lip and moaned. "Are you gonna stay the night with me?" he asked smirking. "Just kidding," he added, smirking.

[Gino's POV]

As I continue to kiss her neck, she broke her silence. "Why are you doing this anyway?" she asked, I stop and smirked. "No matter what you do, no matter how hard you resist, I won't stop." I answered. "Why?" she asked. "You just learned how to kiss right? Am I a good kisser?" I asked her back, not answering her question. "Answer me, why are you doing this to me?" she asked. "I'm sorry," I answered, she was shocked. "You shouldn't be surprised at all. In fact, I just returned the mark that you started." I added.

[Kallen's POV]

"Mark?" I asked. What does he mean? "Don't you understand?!" he said, I don't understand! I'm pissed off right now. "Familiar isn't it?" he added. My eyes widened, he smirked. It can't be, the thing that I've done to him earlier came back to me. I left a mark on his face and now he left a memory that will mark on my mind. "I'm glad that you finally understand everything, the world flipped for a while. I just teased you but you gave in so fast. I even heard you moan a little!' *laughs* he said. I'm so embarrased with myself and with his laugh too.

"I understand, girls can't hold their temper. But I hope you understand that guys can't hold their temper too and it leads us being horny." he said, which makes sense which gives him a big point, which kicks me right into the head. "But thank you, I was satisfied." he added picking up his clothes, wearing them back again.

I was speechless. He opened the door, he looked at the left side of the room, "Wear your clothes back, be thankful that I didn't took your virginity away from you. I'm still a good guy after all so I didn't resumed taking it away from you. I hope this will be a lesson for you, that a simple "sorry" can't fix a broken glass by bringing it back to it's old look before. I hope this won't reach to other people. I kept your secret and you have to keep OUR secret, your reputation is in your hands. I like you a lot Kallen, A LOT. See you at the room, Ms. Stadtfeld." then he closed the door leaving half of my soul with me. I felt so bad for him and for myself. I made a little mistake and it went back to me with big trouble