How it started

Hello, my name is M/n L/n and I'm 20 years old. I graduated from the University of psychology, cause I found it interesting to find out about people's backgrounds, mental states, and health, and try to help them, my grades were the best, all A's. At first, I didn't search for a job, cause I had money, but now I'm running out and need a job, so I got it. At the insane asylum for the criminally insane, I thought of working as a therapist with people who have mental health, but all were taken. No spot left, OH WELL- So I chose this one shiver went through my back I still got money, but soon it will run out, btw I live in a quite big house in a friendly neighborhood, I got the money from my parents, they supported my in every way as possible so now I'm gonna make money on my own!

Driving there was okay, but I almost laid an egg when I got there. The building and everything around looked like from a horror movie, with small windows, and fences that the patients wouldn't get out, the walls of the building were old and a little bit broken. I parked the car in the small parking alley, got out, and walked to the entrance, inside I walked to the counter. There was a pink-haired, green-eyed, beautiful woman who was typing something into the computer that was in front of her, ''Hello, there ma'am'' I said, the woman looked at me with a soft smile and greet me back ''Oh! Hello, there. You must be M/n L/n, right?'' Asked the woman, I nodded ''Perfect! I'm Sakura Haruno, you can always find me here'' I smiled, giving her the ID card, she took it and checked on the computer after 2 min she gave it back and told me where I should go first. ''On the second floor, there is the boss room, he should be waiting for you. ''Come on! don't be late'' I thanked her and went to the elevator to get there, cause I was too lazy to walk through the broken stairs. 

The elevator door opened and I went out, walking directly to the boss's room. I knocked on the door and heard the boss ''Come on in!'' with a cheerful voice, walking inside I meet a pair of black eyes ''I'm Jiraiya the boss, how was the ride to this place?'' asked the man with a curious face and a smile ''Pretty okay, can't complain'' you told him with a soft smile that appeared on your face quickly ''Come here and sit down, we need a lot to talk about'' told the boss with a serious face and tone, I gulped and sat down. After a good 30min of explaining from the boss, I was allowed to leave.

Words:477