Laughing Through The Tears

Much later, after another marathon of incredible sex, Lin got out the ice cream and opened it as we relaxed in bed.
"Close your eyes."
"Why?"

 "I want to surprise you," he smiled. I closed my eyes and waited, "Open your mouth."
The spoon was cold against my tongue. The ice cream was  incredible, tangy, and I couldn't place the taste. I opened my eyes and stared at him.

 "What is that flavor? It's so different."

 He ate another spoonful before answering, "Pomegranate Chip. A favorite. I haven't had it in years but that shop had it."

 "Can I have another bite?"

 "Sure," He turned the spoon toward me. I bumped his hand and the ice cream fell off and landed on his chest. He laughed.

 "Awe, clumsy me," I leaned over and sucked the melting puddle, "So good my love. "

 "Two can play at that game," he said dumping some on my breasts. He starting sucking. I sighed and dipped my fingers into the almost empty cup and brought it toward my mouth. Lin leaned up and took my fingers into his mouth. He sucked as I smiled at him.

 "Baby, so good," He returned to playing with my breasts. He swirled melting ice cream on my stomach and licked.

I laughed, dipped my fingers  once more then ran my hands over his shoulders and through his hair and giggled, "Love, we are going to be sticky."

 He propped up on an elbow, "So, we'll shower. First," he drew up over me, "Open your legs Queen, let me fuck you again."

 "Yes Papi,"I said immediately spreading my thighs. He eased between them and guided his cock into my folds. One thrust and he was buried. I gasped as he started thrusting hard and fast. My legs encircled his hips taking him deeper and closer. His arms held him up and I drew circles on his back with my short nails. He put his forehead on mine and the string of Spanish seemed dirty, even though I didn't understand a word. I just enjoyed this man's body and his mind as he worked me higher and higher. My cries became stronger as the knot in my stomach unwound and I came hard. He kept thrusting as I soared, my body demanding his. He came in a chorus of fucks then rolled away after unloading deep inside me. He pulled me against him.

"Fuck Queen. My queen is demanding, so beautiful."

 "My love so so accommodating," I chuckled and kissed his lips, his goatee tickling my cheeks.

 "We need a shower now," he laughed.

 "In a minute, stay right here."

In the silence, "La Vie Boheme" starts playing. Lin jumped up and ran to his bag. Moments later, he pulled out his cell phone and answers it,"Pop, yes. I'm working. No, not at home. I am at an all night diner. Yes, I'll be home later. V and the boys are in Albany with her family. Pop. I need to work, write."

 I got off the bed and picked up our empty ice cream carton. I threw it in the trash in the bathroom and started the shower. I figured Lin would be leaving soon. When it was hot enough, I stepped in. The hot water hid the sound of my tears. I knew he was married, but somewhere in this mess I had developed feelings for the crazy genius.  I knew it could go no further than this week. As I reached for the shower gel, the door opened and Lin stepped in. He took the gel from me and squirted some on my back. We didn't speak as we washed each other and our hair. When I leaned my head back to rinse away the soap, Lin kissed down my chest and knelt. He raised one of my legs and hooked it around his shoulder. His mouth descended on my pussy and started licking. I leaned back against the tiled wall. His arms steadied me and one of mine held onto his shoulder. I turned off the water and held onto the handicap bar with the other.

 "Fuck," I cried out as his tongue licked and sucked until I came. He put down my leg and rose.

 "My turn love," I said but he stopped me.

 "Bed now," he growled and pushed me out of the shower and toward the bed.

 "But we are wet,"I argued.

"Not for long,"he said,"Turn the fuck around and bend over."

I leaned over the bed and planted my arms. He spread my legs and entered me from behind. He wrapped his hand in my wet hair and was relentless.  He seemed so angry and worked up. He punished my pussy, not stopping as he drove me through two orgasms until he came deep inside me. He pulled out, stretched out on the bed and curled me against him.

 "I'm sorry," he choked out, "I was angry at my Dad telling me I should be in Albany. I took it out on you. No one understands what I need."

 "It's alright, my love," I said cupping his cheek and wiping away the tears, "Are you better?"

 "Better," he chuckled, "Are you? I was so mean."

 "I am fine. Thoroughly fucked. Can we rest a bit though?"

 "Surely," he said pulling the comforter over us. He kissed me and rested his chin on my head,
"Rest, it's almost 4."

I woke up later on Saturday morning. I laid for a moment before realizing his bag was gone from the desk chair and I was alone. I let the tears fall as I got up pulling a t-shirt over my nakedness. I walked into the front room and found his tie stuffed under a couch cushion. I put it to my nose and smelled his spicy scent. I put the tie in my suitcase to have a memory of our time. I walked back into the bedroom and saw the note propped against the lamp.

 "Queen, you are sleeping so well that I cannot wake you. I am sitting here just watching you. I wish I could stay and write you a symphony. I have to leave you. If this is our last moment, I will miss you forever. You are beautiful inside and out.
Mi amour, Siempre, L."

 I cried as I read how he signed the note. My love always. I knew those words. Had heard them in his musicals and movies. Why did I have to fall in love with him. He was too perfect and too special. I folded the note and put it in the book I had purchased less than a week ago. The book with his autograph across the front. I knew I wouldn't forget this trip to NYC. I would replay it in my head for the rest of my life as I watched my crazy genius from afar. Cause now he was my crazy genius, my secret lover.

A/N: Wow. Cannot believe we are drawing to the end already. But I wanted to make this about a week in time. Last chapter should be up later today.