Chapter 20

Celine's pov
After she told me this I was so shock she told me not tell anybody and she trusts me so I promised I won't.

Okay I'm bored lets do something Jessica said okay what do you want to do. We both looked At each other and said MALL!!! We started laughing we got ready and went to the mall. Will we were driving we put music on and started jamming to love me like you do cause that song is the shit after all that horrible singing and making a fool out of selfs we got to the mall. We went to many stores Charlotte russe rue 21 bath and body works etc. we were gonna go to last store before we eat and become broke.
Hey wanna go to forever 21 I said yeah that's my favorite store she said and I looked at like I was in a mental hospital and we looked At me weird. She said what's wrong And I told her that's my fav store too. We started laughing after chit chatting And trying on clothes we found out that we have a lot in common.
Who ever thought we had a lot of stuff in common..
Celine's pov
We paid and left right before we were gonna leave I see something that I didn't really want to see ugh... Madison And Sam together holding wow he moved on quickly I told Jessica no kidding she said I roll my eyes we try to avoid eye contact but of course that bitch had to say something. -.-
Omg hey Celine and Jessica with her annoying high pitch voice..