Dinner

Whatever let's go before we're late she said mom chill they're like 30 seconds away I laughed at my joke. She just gave me a evil glare.
We finally made it to there house I was kinda nervous idk why & the door opened and it was matts Mom I think hi nice to meet y'all she said  me and my mom said the same thing right when I was walking in I hear matt say mom who's at the door he looked at me and his jaw opened and looked at me up and down I blushed Matt's mom told him sweetie close your mouth you're gonna get fly's in there she said I laughed he looked embarrassed and I just gave him a smirked and walked over to the table and he's sits next to me great.
Matt Pov
I heard the doorbell ring right when I was going to ask my mom who it was I saw Celine there and damn she looked so fucking hot it was hard not to stare and my mom told me to close my mouth before I get flies I was so Embarrassed she gave me a smirk and walked away I couldn't help it look at her walking damn she has a nice body and that walk tho ugh why does sam have to her she spouse to me mine I have to make her mine I don't care what I have to do to make her mine but I won't stop until I have her in my arms  since I knew she was mad at me I decide to sit next to her and mess with her😉. While we were talking and I couldn't help stare at her they way she laughed ahh I think I'm falling for her wait what no matt stop you only want to get in her pants remember I was snap out of my thought she whispered to me saying its not piloted to stare I couldn't help to blush. Wait wtf matt stop you can't be falling for her.

Celine pov
Matt was keep on staring at me I couldn't help it I blushed but I snapped out of it and I told him its not polite to stare he blushed and looked away and & I smirked later I felt his hand on my thigh I jumped up and I see matt smirked and our mom asked if I was okay I was about to say yes when he went higher I screamed yes lol awkward I mean yes mam thanks for asking I smiled I looked at and give him a death glare I tried taking his hand off & but he was stronger than me fuck me & he was going up and I felt him in my part I touched it I bit my lip so I couldn't moan and then he got in my underwear thank god my phone rang I got up and went to go answer sorry I have to get its my boyfriend excuse me I walked away.