CHAPTER 12

**Convo with bae**

C-Hey babe what's up

$- nothing babe bored I miss you

 C-awe babe I miss you too

 $-can we go do something

C- awe I wish I'm busy

$- really what are you doing

C- I'm at dinner with my next door neighbor

$-oh cool who's your next door neighbor

C- uhhh

$- babe who's it

C- please don't get mad but its...  umm Matt's family

$-WHATT!!

C- babe calm down its dinner that's it

$-has he done anything to you

C- no baby I lied

$- okay good

C- babe I'm gonna ask if I can't get out and go see you okay babe

$- okay text me what happens

C- okay bye

I walked back in and I sat down and I asked my mom if I can be excuse to go see my bf he wants to see me if that's okay with both of y'all  course honey they both sync I laughed great thanks mom and Mrs espinosa 😊 my mom said yes

C- my mom said yes

$- yay good on my way

C- okay here's the address****** ( I didn't know what address to write lol

$- kay on my way

>End of Convo<

23 minutes later bye mom bye Mrs. Espinoza and bye matt. here let me walk you out  matt said Okay??? I looked at him confused.

Bye guys right before I leave he pins to the wall and tells me this isn't over and kisses my neck ugh why me mat let go of me I whisper he let's go of me and opens the door. I walked out and I see samm look  at me up and down  happy but madHey bae what's up I try to give a kiss but he moves his head what's wrong baby I looked Babe you said it was dinner he said babe it was why u getting mad  BC you look fucking hot babe and matt wants you and your dress like that  I was beyond piss LIKE WHAT SAM A WHORE  SLUT I YELLED.

Yes sam said but he's eyes widened

I started crying  baby I didnt mean to my sorry babe he said he tried to touch but I pushed his hand off don't you dare touch me sam babbyyyy I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was just jealous please forgive me I hesitated at first but then I gave them okay sam I forgive you we hugged and kissed it out. We went to go get ice cream we talked and getting to know more of each other. I got a phone call and it was my mom and she said she want me home already  cause it there was school tomorrow I told sam and he said okay he paid which I don't want to but whatever I knew I wasn't going to win  we go to the car started driving listening to music  then out of nowhere sam puts his hand in my thigh and started going up I moaned quietly so he wouldn't hear  me but I think he did cause I saw him smirked then he was touching I couldn't help but I moaned loud he smirked and laughed and took his hand I punched him bitch! I said but  while he did that to me I couldn't help to think of matt ughh why I have to like him Celine he's bad news forget about him  babe where here he said oh thanks bae bye see u at school yes don't forget about the party wear something sexy he said okay I will I winked.

 I went to my room charged my phone and then I got  a from Sam saying night by sweet dreams I replied with same An unknown number  texted me saying damn baby you look good with that dress the way you walked   just turn me on  I was creeped out I text back who the fuck is this The man of your dreams baby I  said sorry I don't have one  whoa that hurts what about Sam When he said Sam I knew  who it was  wtf matt who did how did you hey my number? My mom..