The Hotel

Jay and I ordered food and stayed in for the night, even though everyone was trying to get us to go out with them tonight. I change into my pajamas as does he, and he stops to look at me. A mix of love but even more, lust. "Look at my gorgeous girlfriend. So incredible. How could I get so lucky?" He whispers seductively as he runs his hands all over my body, and start kissing more intensely. There was something so beautiful, but so haunting in his voice at the same time. We keep kissing and slightly teasing each other. This man is making me feel things I've never felt before in my life, and we haven't even taken off clothes yet. But I think he's slowly working his way there, but honestly same. He lays me on the bed and he crawls on top of me. He cups my face in his very large hand to deepen the kisses, as his other hand is successfully unbuttoning my shirt. Once he gets it open he sits up a little, taking in every inch of my body in his sights. He slightly growls in dominance and throws off his shirt as I look up at him and bite my lip.
"Are you sure you want to go this far darling?" He whispers in my ear and I start kissing his neck. "I've never been more sure about anything.. make love to me Jay," I whisper back as I kiss the spot below his ear. He moans a little and in one quick motion, pins my hands above my head. "How rough can I be?" He says as we have a dead lock into each other's eyes. "Very rough.. but maybe keep that for next time," I say softly. "Of course dear," he says as he frees my hands. He sits me up and slides my shirt off my shoulders and he slides off his pants, revealing his boxers. He climbs back on top of me and I hold onto him tight as we start to kiss again. After a minute or two, he kisses down my neck, to my chest. He sucks on my sensitive skin, leaving a rather dark mark on it. He kisses down my body kissing my hips and my thighs. He eventually loops his fingers into my panties and pulls them down slowly. Chills running down my spine as the wetness between my legs is exposed to the air conditioned room. He places my legs on his shoulders and looks at me to get permission, I quickly nod in agreement. He wastes no time in attacking me with his lips and tongue. This man is doing wonders on my body. I can't even describe what he's doing to me, I'm so lost in pleasure. "Jay please don't stop.. pleaseeee," I moan as he goes faster. He puts one finger inside me and I start to cry out in pleasure. He stops licking me but adds another finger, as he crawls up to me and kisses me roughly. He looks me in the eyes and I could get off with this look. "Cum for me beautiful, I know you're so close," he whispers I sweetly in my ear. I'm getting closer and closer to my climax and as I come undone, I grab Jay and kiss him passionately. He sits up and he takes his boxers off and tosses them across the room. I do the same with my bra and he climbs back on top of me, and pulls the blanket over us. He aligns himself with my entrance, and kisses my cheeks sweetly but with passion. "Are you ready sweetheart?" He asks as we look into each other's eyes. "Yes I am baby.. I'm so ready," I saw as he kisses my lips, and slides himself inside me very slowly. I gasp at the amount of pleasure but slight pain. He is stretching me out, and I've never been with someone at his caliber before. He gets to a resting point, and I nod to give him permission to move. He starts off slow, just teasing me. I start to moan loudly as he gets to a pace that's comfortable for me. I nuzzle my face into his neck as he goes a little deeper and run my nails down his back. "Oh baby girl, you feel so good around me.. I'm so close," he growls in my ear. "Cum for me Jay, I'm right there with you baby," I moan as loud as I can. He kisses me passionately as we came at the same time. He rides out our highs. He helps me clean up and then he slides me close to him. He's just looking into my eyes and playing with my hair. "That was incredible darling," he says as he kisses my forehead sweetly. "Yes it was. I can't wait to have another round," I say as we chuckle. "Neither can I," he says as he hovers over me. I look up at him as he cups my cheek and runs his thumb across it. "Tonight was the best night of my life.. Something I'll never forget for the rest of my life," he says as I smile. "Why's that baby?" I ask him as he smiles at me. "Because this is the first time I've made love to the woman.. I'm falling in love with," he says as I tear up. We sit up and I straddle his waist, and hug him tightly. "What's wrong beautiful?" He asks concerned and he hold me face in his hands and wipes the tears that have fallen down my cheek. "I'm okay baby, I promise. That was just so sweet. But I'm falling in love with you so fast Jay.. it's almost scary. You're the most amazing person I've ever met in my life, and I wouldn't know what do if I lost you," I say as I cry a little more. He pulls me in for a kiss and smiles at me. "I'm never going to hurt you darling. I couldn't do that to you. And fuck anyone who hurt you before. I want to keep you in my life forever.. I'm not going anywhere I promise," he says sweetly as I look him in his eyes. "And I promise that I'm not going anywhere either.. don't you worry about that," I say as we kiss again. "How about we turn on a movie and snuggle up together? How does that sound darling?" He asks as I nod. "That sounds perfect," I say as we chuckle softly. We lay in bed and we turn on a random comedy. Jay starts to play with my hair and gives me plenty of forehead kisses. I start to doze off and as I'm falling asleep, I hear this. "I am the luckiest man on the planet.. good night darling."

Ending the night with the most amazing boyfriend in the whole world.