Dynamite

After mine and Jay's date Wednesday night, we have been nonstop texting and calling each other. We even hung out Friday and Saturday. Every minute with him is bliss, and being fully content with myself and my feelings for Jay.

We just got to Pittsburgh for Dynamite and I was asked to go do sound checks. A.K.A, they want me to sing this week. There's a few of us that get to sing and some of us will do comedy skits. It's a lot of fun but I love to sing. So of course, everyone on the roster is there, including Jay. Which makes me nervous as hell.. but my song is actually dedicated to him. I get in the ring and am handed a mic. "What song are we singing this week Olivia?" Don from sounds asks over the intercom. "The good ones by Gabby Barrett," I say as I look at Jay. Everyone says their awwws and I roll my eyes and chuckle. "If anyone doesn't know by now, I have been seeing Jay for a week today. I am dedicating this song to him, but also, I would like him to join me. So Jay, if you don't mind, I would like you to come in here with me," I say as I look his way and smile. He nods and gets in the ring with me, and he hugs me so tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up and spins me around. Everyone is cheering and Jade is crying for some reason. Once he puts me down, the music starts. I start singing the first verse and he looks shocked, but in a good way. Once I get to the end of the chorus, he's holding my hand and I'm singing to him and we're smiling. I'm actually trying not to cry. I'm absolutely crazy about him, and singing to him makes me fall for him deeper. Once the song is over, Jay and I hug and he makes me wrap my legs around him. He takes the mic from me, and we look into each other's eyes. "Olivia, I am absolutely obsessed with you. You've brighten up my whole entire so much in just a weeks time. I was wanting to ask you this past week, but wanted to wait until we were in the place we both love.. the ring. Olivia, will you please do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?" He says as everyone gasps and cheers. "Of course I would Jay!" I basically scream. He picks me up and spins me around again, and as he puts me down, we kiss. But it's different this time. It's very passionate and full of love.

Once our little moment is over, we decide to go get ready for the show tonight. I get dressed, curl my hair, and do my make up. After hanging out with the girls, I go to find my boyfriend. I walk around backstage and I can't find him anywhere. After walking around for a minute, I see him.. being pinned to the wall by Jamie. She's trying to seduce him, and he is resisting.. I see red, and tackle her to the ground and start hammering my fists into her face. "You stupid bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" I scream as Jay, Ruby, Eddie Kingston, Darby, Sting and Dustin rip me off of her. She's covered in blood, to where I can't tell where it's coming from. Jay grabs my face, and makes me look at him. "Baby calm down. It's gonna be okay. She tried but you put her in her place," he says as the tension in my body gives. Everyone slowly backs off, Jay still having a hold of me. "I've never seen anyone do that to her before," Ruby says as everyone is still in shock. I start crying in anger, and start violently shaking. "I wanna kill her. She touched you, tried to kiss you and pinned you to the wall. No one touches my man and gets away with it," I say full of rage. "Darling, she learned her lesson.. just breathe with me," he says as he pulls me close to him. My breathing is slowing down, and I snap out of my rage. "I'm so sorry," I say as I sob I'm his chest. "It's okay darling. I'm okay, you're gonna be okay. It's all over," he whispers as he runs his fingers through my hair. Once I've calmed down I notice the pain in my hands. Ruby comes over with Jade as them and Jay take me to the trainers office. "Her hands looks busted up for sure," Jade says as she rubs my back. Once we get to docs office he looks at me and smirks. "I was wondering when you'd be down here. Her nose, and left eye socket is shattered," he says as Jay, Ruby, and Jade's faces look in disgust. "Just from looking at your hands, your left one is okay, it's got little scratches, some swelling and bruising for sure. But your lucky right hand is gonna need some stitches," he says as he gives me a shot to numb the area. I flinch and I grab Jay's hand and squeeze it. Doc starts stitching up my hand and it doesn't even bother me anymore. "So she told me that you beat her ass for a good reason.. she tried to hook up with Jay?" He asks as I nod. "Yeah, she isn't gonna touch him.. she learned her lesson," I say as he finishes up and wraps my hand. "Alright kiddo, you're all done. No more fighting. You have 17 stitches holding that skin in place. Come back to me in a couple weeks and I'll take them out," he says as he ruffles my hair. We all laugh and we walk out of his office to find Tony. "Olivia, you're going to have to be suspended.. for this week," he says as we smile. "I can live with that," I say as I shrug my shoulders. "Just.. no more fighting, okay? Can you promise me that?" He asks as I hug him. "I promise, I won't fight anymore," I say as we pull apart. "Go to your hotel room for the night. Jay, Ethan can't compete because he's got a stomach virus. So if you wanna go with her you can," he says as Jay shakes his hand.

Once we pack up our stuff we head to our hotel for early check in. I'm nervous because this will be our first time we sleep together in the same bed. Once we get to our room we plop down on the bed and I snuggle up to him. Starting an amazing night.