Sneak Peek Into Book 2

I parked my car in the driveway and waited. I wasn't sure how he wanted to do this since he hadn't texted back. Sometimes he came to my car and sometimes I went to the porch. On special occasions, he asked me to step in for a minute, just so it didn't look like I was picking up weed. He usually texted me instructions and since he had the best weed in the Lou I complied. Whenever I bought weed from Geo, it was all business. It never went far, even though we flirted like crazy in front of his dad or my guys. Alone, he was always calm, cool, and collected.

My phone dinged, snapping me out of my fantasies. He messaged to come to the back. That was different, and I was immediately on high alert. I never went in through the back. From his driveway, I could see the backyard. There was a playground and some lawn chairs back there. There was also a dog that had been barking since I pulled up. Deciding to take the chance after reminding myself that this was Big D's son. There was no reason for me to worry. Still, I slid both nine millimeters into my holsters and got out of the car.

Slowly walking to the back, I saw the yard was large and also had a pool and gazebo. Not exactly what you would expect from a bachelor, but I knew he had kids. The red steps led up to a porch and a large wooden door. I raised my hands to knock, but the door swung open before I could land one blow.

Geo stepped out, and my breath caught. He was sexy as sin. He wore sweat pants that rid low on his hips. No shirt or shoes. His tight tatted chest on full display. He had a brush in his hand and an ounce of exotic in the other. His brown eyes met mine, and he smirked as he surveyed my still form. When his eyes met mine again, I was smiling as well. We had one of those moments, where we just look at each other and let our imaginations run wild.

It would be so easy to go into his home and take care of the ache that settled in the pit of my stomach whenever he was near. That he was D's son is the only thing that stopped me. I was on a break from men. At least until I was over Christian, per Terrance, it was necessary. "Is that for me?" I asked.

He smiled and held out the baggie. "You already know you can get whatever you want. You look a little tense Princess, you want a drink, or are you in a rush?"

I grabbed the baggy and handed him the cash. I turned and headed down the stairs. "I'm alway in a rush."

"Where are you running off to?" he said, descending the steps as well.

"I'm headed to the studio." I replied, never stopping my stride or looking back.

"I hate to see you go," Geo whispered, "but I love to watch you walk away."

"Imagine the view if I were naked," I teased, finally arriving at my car.

Quietly, he closed my car door and pushed me against the car. Immediately, I was assailed by his scent. It was alluring. He was all in my personal space and I didn't move an inch, as his hand snaked around my waist. The other stayed next to my head, holding the door closed. "When you gonna stop playing with me, baby? You say one thing with your eyes, but then you run."

Turning towards him, I came face to face with him. He was close. Our lips would touch if I leaned just an inch forward. Leaning back, I said, "You couldn't handle a woman like me, Geo."

"Stop capping," he said, smirking as he stepped away. "What you looking for, you can't get it anywhere. You need a thug in your life."