Chapter 14 - From dusk till dawn

You spend the next couple of months on the Compound, training and getting to know all of the Avengers. You spend a lot of time with Bucky and realize that you like him a lot. You get butterflies every time he smiles and laughs and you loved spending every moment with him. 

However, as you spent your time with Bucky, you noticed that he was always wearing one glove. You never questioned why he did. You spent long nights with both Peter and Bucky playing games and watching movies, since you weren't allowed to go on the missions yet and Bucky and Peter didn't go on every mission. Peter introduced you to the Star Wars movies by doing a movie marathon one night when everyone except Bucky, Wanda, Sam and Vision were on a mission. You loved the original (4,5, and 6) trilogy. 

The nights became hard as you were having your nightmares of Hydra and the many missions that Hydra had sent you on as well as the many years of torture. Bucky had spent almost every night with you. First, he would just sit in the room and sit in a chair and sit in your room while you fell asleep but gradually as the nightmares got worse he would lie in bed with you. Bucky would spend all hours of the night calming you down from one of your nightmares while holding you and cuddling you until you woke up. 

On the nights that Clint was on a mission, Bucky would be in the room with you or Clint and Bucky would trade off who would stay in your room with you.

Today started like any other day, you wake up and find that Bucky had already gotten up. You get up and get ready for the day ad go downstairs for breakfast. 

"Morning guys, where's everyone else?" You ask as you sit down next to Bucky.

"Morning!" Peter beamed as he finishes up his breakfast.

"Morning Y/N, they're on a mission." Bucky responds as he watches you sit down next to him. 

"Morning! I made you some breakfast." Wanda says as she hands you a plate with scrambled eggs, hash-browns and bacon.

"Thanks Wanda." You gratefully take the plate and start eating.

As you are eating you talk with Bucky, Wanda and Peter about the plans for the day. 

"Hey, once you're finished can we go on a walk so I can talk to you about something?" Bucky asks as you are finishing up your breakfast. 

Wanda gives the both of you a knowing look, knowing that the both of you have feelings for each other but you haven't admitted it yet. She has some idea of what Bucky wants to talk to you about but she doesn't say anything. 

"Yeah of course!" You reply as you're finishing your breakfast.

You get up and start walking outside with Bucky and wonder what Bucky wants to talk to you about.