Chapter 3 - Familiar Faces

"Look, we're going to leave before this place blows up and go back to the Compound."

"The Compound?"

"Yeah, I'll explain everything later, but we have to go now."

He grabs your hand and communicates over to The Avengers, "hey, I found someone, we've got to bring her back to the compound." He gets up and you hesitate to leave your cell, your heart rate racing, it felt like your feet were planted to the ground, you couldn't move your feet. Your hands were trembling.

"What's wrong?" Clint asks as he sees you standing there.

"I-I-I don't know if I can do this. I've spent so much time with Hydra, what if they were to find me? What happens then?" Your voice, trembling.

"Look. I know you're scared but you've got to trust me. We'll take things one thing at a time but we've got to go!" He says, grabbing your wrist and starts running. As you are running through the dark halls, you hear footsteps running towards you, Clint hides you and fights the men that come in your general direction. You come out of where you are hiding and use your powers against more of the men that come around the corner. Clint looks at you in amazement and continues shooting his arrows until the both of you get onto the Quinjet where the rest of the Avengers were waiting for Clint, right as you both jump onto the Quinjet, you can hear an explosion come from behind you. Clint sits you down on a chair, and wraps a blanket around you, asking you if you are okay. You simply nod, assuring Clint that you were okay.

 One of the men, a tall guy with a leather jacket approaches you. He has the softest, kindest, blue eyes that you have ever seen but very familiar since all the men that were part of Hydra's army seemed to have death and destruction in their eyes.

He approaches you, although he looks worried by looking down at his feet and back up at you and says,

"Hey, I'm Bucky, what's your name?"