Kissy Missy

*Insert VHS tape*

*VHS tape plays*

It had been two months since Allison West had taken Bunzo Bunny away, and the toys loved the silence. The toy who loves the silence the most is PJ Pugapillar. He keeps on bragging about Bunzo being taken away by a human child, and he is still here. The other toys did agree with the half pug half caterpillar toy the first few times he said it, but then it starts to get annoying.
"He's starting to become just as annoying as Bunzo." Daddy Long Legs whispered to his wife. At least clear enough for her to hear him.
"Agreed." Mommy Long Legs said in the same tone.
"Isn't this exciting?" PJ Pugapillar yapped in the excitement he hadn't contained throughout the last two months. "We have not heard any of Bunzo's stupid cymbals for two whole months! What a record huh?"
"We know!" Poppy Playtime shouted. "Can't you just shut up about it?"
"B-But Bunzo is-" PJ Pugapillar protested.
"Forget about Bunzo!" Daisy shouted. "Bunzo's gone. End of story."
The toys then started getting into an argument, and Baby Long Legs started crying again. The only two toys ignoring the fighting were Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy. They were just looking at each other. Kissy Missy blew kisses at her blue husband, and he would always "catch" them. This made Kissy Missy giggle every time, and that makes Huggy Wuggy smile. Even during these stressful times, Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy would do anything to make each other smile.
The next day after all toys had settled down, the Playtime Co. gift shop opened once again, and the toys got into their positions. The children have entered the shop with their parents. Not only that, Allison West came back with her mom. Her father is probably working.
"Okay Ally," the mother said to the child, "you can get either one of them before you're birthday, but you'll have to save the other one for tomorrow on your big day okay almost birthday girl?"
The child nodded excitedly and she hurried to the mascots' aisle; her mother following behind. The toys became confused at what the mother was saying.
'This child has a birthday coming up?'
'How old is she turning?'
'What did she mean by either one?'
'Is she buying one of us for today?'
'Please don't let it be my wife and child.'
Alice did not go any of the toys. Not even PJ Pugapillar, Daisy, Poppy, Bron, Candy Cat, Cat Bee, Mommy, Daddy, and Baby. She stopped and looked in two directions. She looked at Huggy Wuggy first, then Kissy Missy.
'Oh no.'
'Don't tell me...'
'Not Huggy or Kissy!'
Speaking of Huggy and Kissy, they grew uneasy. This kid is going to separate them. Alice is still thinking of her choice.
And she made her choice. Her choice was Kissy Missy.
"Ooh, can we bring her home mommy? Please?" Alice asked her mother.
Alice's mother smiled. "Alright sweetie. We can get her for you. What's her name?"
"Kissy Missy." Alice answered. "She's Huggy Wuggy's sweetheart. It'd be a shame to separate them."
"Well, it'll only be for a day." Alice's mother reassured; playing along. "They'll be reunited before you know it."
The two fuzzy toys were frightened. Kissy Missy is getting taken away.
'No!' Huggy Wuggy thought. 'Not Kissy Missy. Please don't take her!'
"Huggy..." Kissy Missy whispered in a sad tone. She looked like she was about to cry. Alice lifted up the box.
"N-No..." Huggy Wuggy quivered. Tears threatened to come out of his eyes. No no. She can't do this. She shouldn't do this. Without his wife, Huggy Wuggy would be nothing. He would feel like a nothing. "Please, don't take her away." Huggy Wuggy's trembling voice starts to rise. Kissy Missy started to softly sob. Alice didn't notice it because to her, she's normal, but that's what Kissy Missy is about to do. Alice and her mother walk away with Kissy Missy still inside the box.
"NO! PLEASE JUST LET HER GO!" Huggy Wuggy shouted while sobbing and banging on his box for freedom to save his wife.
Alice and her mother reached the checkout.
"HUGGY WUGGY!" Kissy Missy cried; trying to break free as well.
"PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU HUMANS!"
Alice's mother paid for the toy.
"DON'T GO!"
Then Alice and her mother leave the gift shop still holding Kissy Missy.
"HUGGY!!"
"KISSY!!"

After the gift shop had closed down for the day, everything went silent except for Huggy Wuggy's sobbing. No one knew what to say. Huggy Wuggy's love life was now gone. She was taken away by a human child. Why did it have to be her? It could be any other toy in the gift shop.
"What do we do guys?" Bron whispered.
"That must've been really hard on him." Cat Bee commented.
"How were we not caught yet?" Candy Cat asked.
"Forget about that!" Poppy snapped. "What we need to do is give Huggy a bit of time. Right now he would not want any of us talking to him at the moment."
Daddy Long Legs nodded. "I think it's best we give him some time."
The night goes on as Huggy still cries. He still cries for Kissy Missy to come back.
"Kissy..." Huggy Wuggy mumbled while wiping some tears away.
It was a horrible time for the toys of Playtime. Co.

*VHS tape ends*