Huggy Wuggy

*Insert VHS tape*

*VHS tape plays*

This is a warning regarding the footage of this tape. The following footage has depression, mention of suicide, and angst. If you do not feel comfortable with this recording, then stop the tape and put it away. You do not have to view it. You have been warned. Thank you. And now our feature presentation.

It was early the next day, and the day did not start well at all; especially for one toy in particular. That toy is Huggy Wuggy. Yesterday his wife was taken away by a human child named Allison West. She had bought Kissy Missy, and he couldn't do anything to save her. The cardboard box he's trapped inside wouldn't let him escape despite the efforts he made. Now Huggy Wuggy is in a small state of depression. He is standing, but he has his head down. He hadn't even talked to the other toys still stuck with him.
"There's no point to keep on living anymore." Huggy Wuggy said softly to himself. "I can't live without my sweet Kissy Missy."
He didn't know this, but the other remaining toys stared at him with concern. Bunzo Bunny was the first to be taken, and now Kissy Missy.
"Is anyone going to talk to him?" Daisy the Flower asked.
"I don't know." PJ Pugapillar whispered. "Shouldn't we give him some time?"
"Are you kidding?" Daisy whisper-yelled. "We've given him enough silence already! It's time we do something."
"She's right guys." Bron the Dinosaur chimed in. "We need to cheer him up quick. The gift shop is going to open up again, and the children will come back."
PJ Pugapillar sighed. "You're right, but what if it all goes wrong?" he asked. "He probably won't be cheered up anytime soon."
"We've got to try anyway. Any attempt is better than doing nothing." Daisy said.
The toys wanted to reject to this idea, but were overruled. Poppy started first.
"Huggy Wuggy?" Poppy called out. "Huggy Wuggy!"
No response.
"HUGGY WUGGY!" Poppy shouted. It was loud enough that anyone aside from the toys to hear her.
Everyone looked around frantically to see if anyone did hear Daisy's shout. No one. No human heard a thing.
Huggy Wuggy didn't respond at first. When he did, he slowly turned to Daisy. Daisy and the other toys had to hold back a gasp at the sight of the blue fuzzy toy. Huggy Wuggy looked terrible. His smile is gone, his fur was damp from all the tears he shed, and he had bags under his eyes showing. He didn't sleep at all last night.
"What do you want?" Huggy Wuggy croaked. He sounded like he hadn't spoken in a long time.
"W-We..." Daisy tried to speak, but no words came out.
"We just wanted to check on you." Poppy spoke up. "You doing alright?" Poppy wanted to facepalm herself after asking that. She knew the answer.
Huggy Wuggy went silent again; then he kept talking. "Poppy...have you ever...lost hope?" he asked.
Poppy wasn't sure how to answer that. She just shrugged.
Huggy Wuggy continued. "Because I have lost hope after just one day. Without hope; how can I keep going in this hell?"
"You've kind of lost us there Huggy." Bron said. "What are you even trying to tell us?"
"I don't...I can't keep going anymore Bron!" Huggy Wuggy shouted. "There's no hope here. I have nothing left. I just want everything to end here and now!"
Everyone was still confused to what Huggy Wuggy said. Daddy Long Legs however knew what he meant.
"Everyone!" Daddy Long Legs called out. "I know what Huggy Wuggy meant."
The toys turned to the blue spider toy.
"What do you mean honey?" Mommy Long Legs asked.
"I have a feeling it's not going to be good." Daisy said.
"And you're right." Daddy Long Legs agreed. "What Huggy Wuggy meant was he saw no point in actually staying alive. He wants to..." he trailed off.
The toys finally realized what Daddy Long Legs meant, and they were worried even more. They turned to Huggy Wuggy again, but didn't say another word. There were no other words said.
The gift shop doors suddenly opened, and by initiative the toys got into position. There weren't as much kids and parents as there were before. It wasn't too busy. To the Playtime Co. employees it was a relief there wasn't too many people in the gift shop. Some kids were looking around, and choosing a toy of their choice. The toys noticed something though. The little girl Allison West who usually comes in with her mother was not in the gift shop this time. Instead of that little girl coming to the mascot's aisle; there was a little boy with his parents this time. He looked at each toy. The mascots suspected he was choosing which toy to take home with him. This little boy would look over each box before he would put their boxes back. It started with the Long Legs Family, Poppy, Candy Cat, Bron, Cat Bee, PJ Pugapillar, Boogie Bot, and Huggy Wuggy. That little boy chose Huggy Wuggy. He took his box off the shelf.
"I think she'll like this one." the little boy exclaimed.
"Are you sure?" the father asked.
"Yes!" the child answered. "I think she'll love this one!"
"Alright. We better hurry." the mother ushered her family. "Her birthday party is starting soon, and we don't want to be late. We'll ask the gift shop to wrap it up in a package."
The toys were confused as to what these people were even talking about. Who is this she? Was it Alice? And what did they mean by wrapping up Huggy Wuggy's box in a package?
That question was answered when the family went to the checkout. The cashier wrapped Huggy Wuggy's box with wrapping paper, and handed it to the family. They paid him, and left.
After another day had passed, the gift shop closes once again.
That's three toys taken. First Bunzo Bunny, then Kissy Missy, now Huggy Wuggy.

*VHS tape ends*

Poppy Playtime: First Time Buyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें