Chapter 9: Bath

You whined as Levi had your back propped up against the wall. Your legs snaked around his waist like two tight ropes—harnessing his body closer and closer.

Each thrust shocked your spine with a slight pain from the rapid abrasions beside the wall. However, the discomfort was drowned out by pleasure. The pain slipped your mind, and you faded away into euphoria.

Your pussy dripped onto the hardwood floor—cleanliness being the last of your worries.

Levi let out a muffled curse before pounding into your cunt to the point where your orgasm washed over. It came so easily, and Levi took pride in himself for getting you there—fluffing up his already swelling ego.

You looked at him, a satisfied relish on your face. He pecked your cheek and brought your body over to the edge of the bed where he would use you for his own incoming release. You looked up at the man above you who stood lost in a haze of desire. His hair was a mess and his blue eyes poked out in slits from his lazy gaze.

Levi took his cock and slapped it against the end of your stomach—the contact made a little patting sound. He gripped the head of his dick and rubbed out a release, gritting his teeth. There was something so satisfying to him about seeing your naked body blotched with his fluids. He liked dirtying you. Another image that he could never forget. The way your torso sank and rose, gasping for air, all with his cum splattered on your skin.

You ran a finger over the white dribbles on your stomach and brought it up to your mouth... you just wanted to taste him a little.

Levi watched you in surprise, "I suppose that next time I should... finish in your mouth instead?"

You licked your finger clean, "Only if you do me against the wall again."

"Oh you liked that?"

"Mhm."

"I can tell." He chuckled, noticing the little wet drops on the floorboards.

Your cheeks bloomed with red, "Don't rub it in. I'm already embarrassed enough."

-ˋˏ ༻✧༺ ˎˊ-

The sun had hit its five o'clock peak when you and Levi decided to clean up in the bath. Well, it was mostly his idea... of course.

You sat with your back to his chest as the rest of your body was snug between his legs. The water hugged your breasts, foamy bubbles lumping across the surface.

You didn't know how much you needed this. How much your joints especially needed this. You'd tired each other out and a warm bath was the perfect place to recharge.

"Oi, are you... sleeping?" Levi asked, taping your thigh.

You'd been laying there like a log, your head against his chest, eyes shut. But you weren't asleep, just exhausted.

You opened your eyes, "Mmn? Oh I'm awake. Just feeling tired. You've got a stamina that's miles ahead of me."

"Hey remember this was your idea."

"And was it not a good one?"

Levi tried to control the budding smirk on his face, "It was... lovely."

You turned to look at him, catching the lusty grin on his lips. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah..." He whispered back.

"Then, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself... Captain."

The utterance of his rank from your lips reminded him of the actual task at hand. The war.

Captain...

He didn't feel like one right now. Nor did he feel like he deserved the fleeting joy which encapsulated him during his time with you. He felt... at ease.