16.

We walked back in and I tried to enjoy my mom's little celebration she did. I will admit seeing Felix again brings back all those memories, good and bad. When I met him I was in a place that was dark, I felt like I had no one. Then he came into my life and he was the light in my world of darkness.

After the little party, Bash went back to his house to celebrate with his family and my brothers had a baseball game to go to so my mom took them. Leaving me along with the four boys and my mixed emotions for Felix. I walked into the kitchen to get some drinks for all of us and when i came back they were singing a song. A song I had recognized because OG showed me. It was one of their songs, 97 ways. OG showed me because it was one of their new releases that they wrote.

I see them all harmonizing and Omar dancing a little. All eyes fall on me when I walk back into the room. They all stop singing but Felix. He stands up and walks over to me grabbing my hand like he used to on the cruise. He brought me close to him and we slow danced. He continued to sing until I pulled away.

The memories, they hurt too much. After Felix left, it was hard and I would cry for weeks until I found Bash.

I walked into my room and fell on my bed crying. I heard the door knock. It was OG.

"Hey lil' sis. You ok?"

"Hey. No I'm not ok. The memories of being with Felix hurt too much. "

"I know. I remember." I had called him so many times crying over Felix for a year, and here I am still crying over him.

OG sat next to me and I cuddled up next to him. I wish OG was my big brother. He is such an amazing "brother" to me.

Then Felix walked in. I buried my face in OG's chest. He came and sat next to me. OG left and moved me onto Felix. I buried my face in Felix's chest because I couldn't look at him without crying.

"Alex? Please look at me."

I looked up at him, his face smiling. That smile that made me fall for him and I continue to fall for.

"Hey there is the pretty girl I fell in love with two years ago." My eyes widened at the word "love".

"What?"

"I love you Alex. Always have and always will." He leaned in towards me until our lips were touching.

I pulled apart so I could say just one thing.

"I love you too Felix." Then I went back to the safety of his arms.