12.

Savannah pulled me all the way back to our room, which wasn't very far, thankfully, she had a strong grip. We walked into the room and I was prepared for a slap, lecture, or whatever she was going to throw at me. But instead she gave me a hug.

We stood there in silence until she started to sob on my shoulder.

"Uhh what are you doing, Savannah?"

"I was so worried about you and so was your father. He is out with the boys looking for you right now."

My dad? The one who has barely looked me in the eye? The one who never speaks to me since my mom and brother died? Yes. My dad was worried about me. It didn't seem like much but it showed me that he cares about me still. 

"Where is he?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Who?"

"Where's dad?!"

"I don't know I will call him now."

"Don't bother I'll find him!"

I ran out the door to find my dad. I had dreamed this day would come. My dad finally show he cares about me and we would run into each others arms and hug til our arms were sore.

It didn't take long to find him, I guess Savannah had called him already. When he saw me, his eyes opened wide. I think I saw him smile. I race to him as fast as I can and so does he. I reached his arms and he embraces me. I don't even want to let go. The boys come up behind us and join our hug. We all laugh. Savannah found us soon enough and the boys ran to her, but I stayed with dad. 

I could feel him kissing the top of my head, crying mumbling "I'm so sorry" repeatedly. 

I look up to face and I see him looking at me like I was his little princess again. 

"Alex. I'm so sorry. You needed me but I shut you out. I never understood that you needed me more than I needed you. You would be in your room all day, never coming out, and I just thought you found a way to cope better than I did. I was wrong. I am so sorry Alex!" He hugs me tighter."Then I marry Savannah and bring her kids into our lives without even discussing it with you. I though having Savannah would cushion mom and Ethan not being here."

"Daddy it didn't. No one can ever replace Mom and Ethan. I miss them terribly but I missed you more. Dad I need you but you sat on the couch blinded by the fact that mom and Ethan were gone. I didn't know if you blame dme for their death or if ou couldn't look me in the eye because i reminded you of them. I just wanted you to be there for me. And now you are."

I hugged him and didn't let go until I heard someone sneezed. 

I look up and I see the Fooo Conspiracy there with Savannah and the boys. I ran and give Felix a hug, then OG, Oscar and Omar. Then lastly I went to Savannah. I gave her a hug.

"Savannah I'm so sorry for being a bitch to you. I thought you were trying to replace my mom. You came into my life out of the blue and I didn't want someone new in my life at the time. But I'm happy you did now. Thank you, mom"

I could hear her starting to cry when I called her mom. We all had a group hug. 

And since it was the last day, we all had to pack to leave. I already had my stuff packed so I spent those last few hours with Felix. We took those adorable couple picture that people take, him kissing my check, me kissing his check, us kissing, and us with our forheads together by the sun. After that we finished packing up Felix's stuff. I was still wearing his shirt and tee so I ran back to my room and grabbed a shirt and shorts then ran back to his room and quickly change dot give him back his clothes.