America chavez

⚠️dr strange MoM spoilers ... kinda⚠️
You try to fight Wanda off of America

"Please stay with me y/n, I can't let you go out there!" America yells at me as I try to leave and help my friend Steven strange fight Wanda

"I'm so sorry baby but if I die helping you it will be worth it, I'm not scared of her." I say calmly as I grab Americas face gently and smile reassuringly.

"What about me!" My multiverse travelling girlfriend yells back.

"You'll be safe I swear! Steven is my best friend I trust him to take care of you."

"Just come back, ok?" She whispers as we hear loud foot steps, those foot steps belong to all the brave students prepared to fight and risk their lives for dr strange and America.

"I'll see you in no time." I smile and run out ready to fight.

As I run out to the battle field I see dr strange and Wanda flying in the air negotiating with each other, but that was short lived when I see Steven fly back down landing next to Wong and I.

"She's not going, is she?" I say to Steven.

"No, sorry kid I tried." Steven replies.

All the students put an orange shield around everyone as Wanda blasts her red powers in our direction. But then she pauses and gets into one of the students heads, that's when ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. One thing after another, everything goes terribly wrong. With the shield down and dead people around I decide it's time to use my powers. My eyes glow pure white and I start throwing Wanda's exact power balls back at her.

"You're a witch like me, aren't you?" I hear Wanda say in my head.

"Yeah something like that." I reply with a smirk and throw her to the ground with one last blast, not killing her but leaving her for Wong and Steven to deal with. I turn around to see strange looking at me, he nods indicating for me to go inside and find my girlfriend. So I run as fast as I can, me and America spot each other and start running towards each other.

"God I thought you were dead!" She yells as she pulls me in for a big kiss.

When we pull apart I smile and reply "not yet but we're still not totally safe yet."

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." She says with a smile.

The fight went on and on but I was always by Americas side no matter what terrifying thing got thrown in our direction.