Daisy Johnson

You die in her arms

As you and daisy turn into another hallway of a hydra base gunshots instantly ring through the quiet hall

As you and daisy turn into another hallway of a hydra base gunshots instantly ring through the quiet hall. You turn back around the corner for cover "crap I thought Coulson said it was clear," daisy says sticking her head and gun around the corner to shoot the agents.

"We'll clearly it isn't!" You say as you do the same as her.

"There's more coming!" She yells as you see more hydra men with bigger guns heading straight for you.

"I got this," you say as you reload your gun and before daisy could but in you were around the corner running full speed, shooting at the hydra men. *bang! Bang! Bang!* 3 shots were fired straight your way. All 3 hitting your stomach making you instantly fall to the ground.

"NO!! Y/N!" Daisy runs after you shooting the rest of hydras shooters down. When she gets to you blood is everywhere and your feeling weaker then ever. "God y/n say something please," daisy says as she puts your head in her lap.

"I-I'm sorry-" you slowly cough out.

"No- no it's ok you don't have to be sorry for anything!"

"No- I'm s-sorry for not s-saying I l-love you,"

"I know you do, you don't need to say it just stay with me please," daisy says softly as tears poor down her face.

"Y-you know I can't do that," now you have tears in your eyes.

"Please!" Daisy cry's out as she's scared to be in a world without you, her life long best friend and now she'll never get to take the next step with you to lovers.

"It's o-ok daisy, I promise." Was the last thing you said before your world was taken away from you.

"NO! Y/n please wake up for me!!" Daisy cry's out. Soon daisy hears someone running towards her so she pulls her gun out only to see agent may and director Coulson.

"Oh god," Coulson says kneeling next to daisy and your lifeless body. Daisy couldn't say anything she just jumps into his arms and cry's. May also kneels next to you and silently cry's as you were close with the three of them.

It all went by in a blur to daisy. One minute you were alive and fighting next you were getting shot and now your gone and daisy is back in the bus never to see you again.