the royal family

Everything went dark, Hendrik was searching for he's brother. Since the dark beam went up to the sky he's brother disappeared. Gregory went to the woods today, but no one has ever seen him again since then. Many scouts went to the woods searching for him, but no one came back with results. No footprints nothing. It was like he never existed, like it was a halicunation. But Hendrik knows something is wrong. The woods have been set as a restricted area since its too dangerous to go there. Everyone is afraid to go there since the growling. No one knows who or what the growling is, many believes it are dogs or wolfs, while others believe it are demons from the past coming to claim what's theirs. You know I have been talking a lot about the story. But lets talk about hendrik and hes family. A little bit of backstory hmm? hendrik was born 16 years before the dark beam. Hes brother 20 years before it happend. The royal family was all happy and perfect rainbows. The sky was as clear as it can be and the sun shined upon the castle. The people loved the royal family. When hendrik was 8 he got bullied by a stupid girl Rachel. She was the most beautiful girl from the rich family's. She had blue eyes and long silver hair. Rachel actually loved hendrik but she could not express it. Well she was only 10 and 10 year old human beings do not actually know a thing about love. She punched him in the jaw hoping to make him a man out of it. She likes boys who can defend her. Hendrik has 1 rule and that's you never punch any girl. Well as live moved on the royal family met a wizard. A very weird wizard with a long beard and dark clothes. Hes staff was black with a white gem. No one knows why they trusted him but he gave the royal family the best that ever happend, lots of money and a child. The spell made Hendrik fall in love with Rachel when he turned 15. They got married fast, in this kingdom age does not matter for marriage. but it was not a gift, but a curse. (coming soon: where is that scout).