The king's desire

There was once in the dark woods outside covernant castle, a twisted sorcerer. He's name was unknown. You know what, lets start from the beginning. In the castle there was a wonderful king with two sons. The youngest prince had the name Hendrik, and the oldest had the name Gregory. They had everything. The only person missing was their mother. She died in a war against the orcs. The castle got overrun and their defence wasn't the best. The children had everything they desired. But the king wanted a queen. Not just a queen but a beautiful queen. There were many women in the castle but none to satisfy the king's desire. Yes there was a small town and not just the castle. But the king wanted a strong queen. One to protect the castle at the side of the king. Suddenly he's scout comes in and says: "My lord, I have found you the noble queen that you desire". The king gets a happy face and says: "Bring her to me so i can test her skills.". The king notices that the scout gets scared and asks: "Whats wrong, did you lie to me?!". The scout takes a piece of paper and gives it to the king. The piece of paper says in big words : "I THE SORCERER OF YOU'RE WOODS WILL GIVE YOU THE PERFECT QUEEN COME TO MY HOUSE AND WE SHALL DISCUSS!". The king gets nervous as he speaks it out loud. A kind sorcerer that wants to make a queen by magic? The king started to laugh as everyone looked at him for how strange he's reaction is. The king orders: "scout, go and find hes house and give this letter to him saying that i agree.". The scout goes away. No one knew what trouble they were getting in. Days passed, no months, almost years but the wizard was nowhere to be found. Suddenly there was a storm. lightning everywhere. The scout was somewhere in the woods and a lot of trees started to fall down. But suddenly a, what was a first a row of bushes started to open up. without thinking the scout follows the path that opened up. For some reason the storm stopped after hitting a stone house. The scout found it suspicious and wanted to head back but...the path that was opened is now closed. The scout was trapped. "IS ANYONE OUT THERE": the scout yelled. Nothing, literally nothing no birds or wind, no man or woman. Only a house surrounded by the dark forest. After thinking the scout realized that it could be the wizards house, so he knocked on the door hoping that the sorcerer was home. There was a voice rather a old one saying that the scout needs to stay put and shout what he needs. The scout says "I came here for the king's desire, you promised him a queen with you're magic". The sorcerer reacts and says "I am stuck in this house please go take the scroll that lies buried under this ground, I sence its not deep I feel its powers and it restraints me of using my own". The scout asked "By who are you trapped and for what reason". For a few seconds there was no reaction, but suddenly the sorcerer answered and says "I was once very powerful but my son...oh he was evil and locked me inside this house and buried the scroll he used. Only a human with no powers can grab the scroll and break it into pieces." The scout starts the search and after 45 hours of digging a spot he found it. It was a piece of paper with blue words saying in capital letters "MAY THE DARKNESS NEVER RETURN AND BOUND THE POWER OF THY DEMONS ON THIS SCROLL, MAY THE WARRIOR END THE WAR AND BRING LIGHT INTO THE DARK TIMES". The scout asked "did you use you're powers to harm others or.. because it says may the darkness never return. "No i only heal people and give the desires of the mighty kings in all realms such as yours" The scout was confused because there is no such thing as realms. But the scout shattered the scroll into pieces anyways. The door opened and a dark scent came out. Many screams and dark souls came out the house. The scout realized what he's done. He sees a dark figure standing in the doorway. It said "I am the dark sorcerer, I am the darkness and I am finally free after ten thousand years." The scout noticed the paper was gone and asked. "If you were locked up..then how did you send us that note?" The dark sorcerer answered "I still had enough power to make that note and speak to you, you had the honor to make the darkness rise again, I will build another empire but I no longer need you". Suddenly a dark shadow came out the staff and crawled into the scout. He's eyes went black and a dark lining came on his face". The scout was now one with the darkness.