Chapter 7| Facing Fears

CHAPTER SEVEN: FACING FEARS

     ——————CHAPTER SEVEN——————                        THIRD PERSON POV

                  THIRD PERSON POV

BARRY AND HOPE and Hope arrived back at STAR Labs shortly after a quick stop to get some food for the annoyed Hope who still didn't wanna be apart of this.

Barry looked over to her as she sucked the blood from the donation bags. "You didn't tell me I'd have to rob a blood bank." He deadpanned.

She turned to face him after finishing off the 3rd bag yet. "I'm a vampire, I was hungry. What did you expect me to eat? Yogurt?!" She exclaimed causing him to smile slightly as they walked into the cortex, Hope grabbing her fourth bag from the box of blood bags Barry was carrying inside.

She pulled it out and began to drink from it just as Caitlyn and Cisco appeared from the Med lab in front of them. Both slowing down at the sight of her.

"Yes I'm drinking stolen blood, get over it. I have also agreed to help only to get home." She turned to Cisco began to smile. "Make a big deal of it and I won't Ciscy." She tells him as she parts him on the back walking to sit by the tech desk.

Harry soon appeared out of nowhere, aka the hallway begging to complain very loudly I might add about not being and to find someone by the name of Jesse, yet being able to find a gorilla.

He stopped when he noticed the older teen sucking on a blood back staring at him.

He pointed at her and faced the others. "Who is she, and why is she drinking blood?" Harry asked the group receiving some shoulder shrugs and odd looks. Them trying to figure out how to explain before they both looked at Barry to do the talking.

"She's from another earth. She popped up out of nowhere here and tried to kill us all..?" He explained earning a "seriously" look from Hope.

"Yet she's sitting in the cortex?" He questioned.

"Yeah she was just confused when she got here, she agreed to help us fight zoom if and until we get her home." He explained.

"How are we supposed to do that Allen?! They are closed. How did she even get through? Not to mention how do know we can trust her?! She could work for zoom for all we kno—"

He stopped as Hope camp sped right in front of him. "Listen Einstein, I don't work for people, people work for me got it?" She explained before sitting back. "And I'm drinking blood because I'm a vampire. And a witch along with something else that I'll keep secret till I see fit. Yes supernaturals exist on my earth." She finished leaving Harry amazed. Though of course he barley showed it

Barry broke the silence, "So any ideas on how to stop this..?" "DreamWalker." Cisco interrupted as Hope scoffed in return. Hope finished off the blood bag, "well I have an idea which says a lot. I mean aren't you all supposed to be super genius's or something?" She questioned.