Chapter 1| Breach

CHAPTER ONE: BREACH

            —————CHAPTER ONE—————                        THIRD PERSON POV:Hope was currently on a dirt road standing outside her car with a map chanting as she cut her hand

                        THIRD PERSON POV:
Hope was currently on a dirt road standing outside her car with a map chanting as she cut her hand. She was trying to track the Gods, any of them.

She had just ended a fight between them an hour before hand, the god has stabbed the piece of metal through her chest, luckily she'd be able to use this metal. Unlucky, she now had a huge rip in her shirt and was soaked in blood, not to mention the blood on her face.

She laid down the piece of metal she had retrieved from a fight earlier in the day, and soaked it in her blood. She chanted over and over again before a blue breach opened up and sucked her in.

"What the Fu—" the portal closed in.
———————STAR LABS———————
"Barry!!" Caitlin shouted running through the halls.

"What is it Caitlin?!" He asked, worried.

"Someone's coming through the breach!!"

"What?!" He yelled.

"Go now!" She yelled as he sped towards the breach room.

He got there in seconds flat watching as the breach begun to open, fully expecting a meta send by zoom.

What he didn't expect to see was a girl, seemingly around 16-17? Wearing blood soaked baggy jeans and a long sleeve v-neck black shirt with a huge rip in it. Covered in blood as well.

"Who the hell are you!?" She asked the man.

"Who are you?" He asked her, confused as to why she wouldn't know if if she was sent by zoom, though not falling for it in case it was a trap.

Just then Caitlin appeared in the room, along with Cisco.

Cisco stumbled back stopping himself from running, "woah, s-shes covered in blood, yeah ok" he said.

Caitlin's eyes were wide with wonder and caution.

"Barry we need to get her into containment before she hurts someone" Caitlin whispered to him, very lowly.

Hope laughed, "containment, yeah no" she said and immediately camp sped to Caitlin choking her tightly.

A split second later Barry had ran to the mystery girl and grabbed her, speeding her into a cell. He leaned against the wall as it closed, presumably leaving her trapped, by oh he was wrong.