Chapter 5| Nightmares

CHAPTER FIVE: NIGHTMARES

       ——————CHAPTER FIVE——————                      THIRD PERSON POV

                     THIRD PERSON POV

THE TWO 'HEROS' of sorts arrived to the bank different from the last bank they attended to fight. They stopped and she felt something on her face, a black mask? "Speedy what the hell is this?" She asked. "Well we don't know how long your gonna be here so I thought we should keep your identity a secret..?" He explained. She scoffed and took it off tossing it onto the cement before looking back up.

"Mk so speedy." She said turning to face him as they stood outside the bank. "What's the plan exactly?" She asked the scarlet speedster. ""Um.. go inside, and attack..?" He replied with more of a question.

She scoffed and vamp sped towards the bank seeing as the main doors were locked she basically poked the doors and they flew off their hinges. Just then Barry sped up to her, "woah h-how?" "I'm strong remember?" She mocked walking into the bank with him speeding along.

The scene they saw before them was... just an unexplainable sight. All the civilians and bank workers, security guards and such were all on the ground. Many, if not all, we're shaking-trembling with fear, some shouting various 'no's' and such, some rocking back and forth, some lying on the ground not even moving at all besides common shaking throughout their body's.

They both looked around the room distraught, even Hope who had seen a long list of creepy things,  things like decapitated heads and such was shocked by the scene. Whatever's this persons powers were... they we're definitely intense.

Hope scoffed fainting Barry's attention as he jerked his head over facing towards her. She shook off the feeling as much as she could and regained her confident composure. She touched her fingers to her head piece as she began to walk towards the vault.

"Ciscy? Ciscy you there?" She asked proud of the nickname. Caitlyn slowely looked towards him
and mouthed the words 'Ciscy really?' He shrugged his shoulders with a smile. "Yes?" "Where is this guy?" She asked him. "Let me check the camera.""best guess the vault." "Thank you Ramon." She vamp sped away along with Barry.

They soon both stood face to face with the dangerous haunting Meta. It was a guys with gory black hair with a mask covering his face and a long black trench coat with other black clothes. He turned to face them, "look who we have here, not one but two superhero—" Hope stepped forward.

"Excuse me not a superhero just helping my friend speedy here, don't confuse me" she smiled. "Continue." She finished. The meta stood still for a moment, "Um a-anyway, my next two victims of crippling fear!" He shouts earning a scoff from both Hope and Barry, along with a few laughs.

Hope begun to laugh, "I-I'm sorry can you stop talking like we're in a renaissance fair please?" She asked. "SILENCE!"The Meta yelled before he stood still using his mind powers. Before they could even think Barry and Hope were on the ground stuck in their worst memories and fears as the meta left.