Land of Waves

We continue the story from the events directly off from the previous chapter.

No POV

Naruto then entered his subconscious as he looked around his mindscape and saw his younger self chained up. "You may be strong, but you're making a mistake Otsutsuki!" The chained up Naruto spat out with venom in his tone. Naruto then stared at his younger self and spoke up. "Is that why you're chained up you Namikaze scum! You're weak and I'm strong, and I want peace using the Infinite Tsukiyomi. I have a stronger resolve than you, and I'm the original!" Naruto yelled out. The younger Naruto remained quiet, and then he spoke. "You are weak you created me to endure your neglect, and that makes you weak. Kill me you bastard! Prove that you are strong you weakling after all you used me, and I have more bravery than you, you coward!" The younger Naruto immediately ate his words, as Naruto cut off his head and absorbed him. Naruto scoffed, and exited his subconscious. Naruto substituted himself with his shadow clone as he deactivated his dojutsu.

In the land of waves Naruto dispelled his shadow clone obtaining his memories. Team 7 then went to Tazuna's house and allowed Kakashi to get some rest after that intense battle. Naruto entered the forest in the next couple hours after dinner. Naruto set up a few chakra suppressors and a barrier around his training area. Naruto then trained for the next few hours against 20 of his shadow clones.

Meanwhile at Tazuna's house another team of shinobi arrived the team was team 11. Kushina then told Tsunami that reinforcements were called and they entered the house seeing Sasuke and Sakura. Kushina asked them where Naruto was and they told Kushina that they didn't know where he was. Kinato and Mito's eyes twitched in slight annoyance as they settled down, and got ready to go to sleep. Satsuki didn't even attempt to talk to Sasuke as she went to train. Kushina just sighed in annoyance that Satsuki just did whatever she wanted at the end of the day.

Meanwhile at the training area Satsuki had arrived next to the barrier and was very confused because of it. Naruto finished his training routine, and deactivated his barrier as he had seen Satsuki who looked confused. Satsuki who had just watched the barrier disappear and Naruto appear from behind it asked him a question. "What were you doing behind that barrier?" Naruto just said that he was training. Satsuki then asked him why he had his barrier up. "I had my barrier up because I need to conceal my power from others." Naruto stated. Satsuki's cheeks turned a little pink in embarrassment since that was an obvious answer and asked, "Would you like to train with me then Naruto. You must be very powerful if you conceal your power." "Well my hand is a bit forced so I will train with you as long as you don't tell anyone I will train with you every week, and I'll even show you a small percentage of my power." Naruto answered.

" Naruto answered

This is Satsuki

Naruto then starts up the training area by reactivating the barrier and activating his sharingan. Satsuki then asked Naruto how he got his sharingan. "I got my sharingan by activating it, and I guess I have a small amount of Uchiha blood then." Naruto told Satsuki. The two then began to train as Satsuki sent in a barrage of attacks, and Naruto dodged all of the attacks, and dished out a strong kick and the attack landed. Satsuki who was very weakened had attempted to use a fire ball, and Naruto absorbed the Fireball and unleashed it right back at her Satsuki who was unable to dodge the fireball had her Sharingan activate, and Naruto just absorbed the fireball stopping her from dying. Satsuki's now 2-Tomoe sharingan eyes stared at Naruto's face. and he told her to get up to do another set of rounds of training over these next few hours. Naruto then taught Satsuki a superior taijutsu style to the one that she had used, and it had also been one for her fighting style. Naruto taught Satsuki the ins and outs of her new taijutsu style. Satsuki had then practiced in a taijutsu only battle and it was relatively intense even with Naruto holding back almost all of his power.

Naruto swept Satsuki's legs from under her having his fist to her face. Satsuki being exhausted couldn't get up, so Naruto picked her up and told her, "I think it is about time to stop training, after all it is pretty late, and you need some rest." Satsuki stared at Naruto's face as he picked her up carrying her bridal style. She saw Naruto's light silk like skin, his cold blue eyes, his spiky blonde hair, and his defined jawline, as her face turned a crimson red in both embarrassment and attraction to her carrier. Naruto deactivated the barrier and chakra suppression seals as he didn't notice that she stared at him or that she blushed. Naruto then arrived at the house, he opened the door to the inside, and he put her in a room to share with him, as she drifted off to sleep, and Naruto also went to sleep in his own bed.

The Next Day

All of the shinobi woke up as they all ended up eating breakfast, and they were sorted out into their teams for training. With team 7 they were taught the tree walking exercise as Naruto who already knew how to tree walk went back to the house. With team 11 the 3 students were taught in individual ways by Kushina's shadow clones. Satsuki showed off her newly awakened sharingan eyes and she also learned the pheonix flower jutsu from Kushina. Kinato and Mito didn't learn anyhting, but they did get slightly better reaction speed in this training session.

At an Unknown Location

Gato had learned of the fact that there was yet another team sent to wave and he was furious. Gato had hired yet another two shinobi to assist him, and those two shinobi were the holder of the user of the shibuki blade also known as the explosive blade, and his partner.

A Few Days Later

The konoha shinobi had all gone to the bridge knowing a fight would happen today. Naruto who had kept guard at the house. Naruto heard a scream of terror and cut off the two bandits' heads dealing with them, and he headed off to the bridge. At the bridge the hired shinobi attacked all of the konoha shinobi. The owner of the shibuki blade attacked Kushina, and his partner went after Kinato and Mito whilst Haku attacked Sasuke and Satsuki, and even Zabuza went after Kakashi for a rematch. With Sasuke and Satsuki Haku sorrounded the two of them, but Satsuki immediately activated her sharingan, and she had experience against a faster opponent. Sasuke however had taken many senbon, and even though that had occurred Satsuki made her way to Haku hitting the shinobi. Sasuke had been very injured even if he activated his very own sharingan, Haku was pinned down and gave up.

Meanwhile Kinato and Mito had defeated the shibuki owner's partner after a long fight. Kushina was having a very difficult time with the wielder of the shibuki, but Naruto appeared and used his own katana stopping the blade, and pushing it out of his hands killing him. Kushina was in fact very startled, but she was a little bit proud of her son Naruto, but he said nothing of the matter.

With Kakashi, Kakashi had pinned down Zabuza and was about to kill him until the chidori pierced another person. The other person, Haku was killed instead of Zabuza. Gato ended up sending a mob of bandits he had hired attacked all of the konoha shinobi, but Zabuza killed almost all of them, and gato ending his reign. with that the team of konoha shinobi helped Tazuna finish the construction of the bridge, and Tazuna named it the Dragon Bridge after its red color. The team ended up going back to konoha, and they reported the events of the mission to the Hokage.

A/N I planned on this chapter being longer, but there wasn't much more to go on about in the land of waves arc that would change.