Konoha Festival

No POV

4 months later on October 10th

It had been four months since Naruto had woke up from his coma and had his spar with his siblings, and met Black Zetsu. Naruto had ended up waking up today as he wanted to train today at a place where he can supress his chakra to the upper limit via using two chakra signature supression seals which mas his chakra release seem like normal shinobi training levels, but first Kushina knocked on his door as she attempted to talk to her son since it had been two months since she has actually talked to her son.

"Naruto, can you please talk to me, your mother," Kushina asked Naruto. Naruto opened his door and as soon as he did that he had allowed Kushina to enter his room as he was dressed with a black jacket with blue lining he wore black shinobi pants with blue lining, and he wore black shinobi sandals.

Kushina asked Naruto, "Why have you been avoiding me, and the rest of your family?"

Naruto responded, "I have been avoiding you guys, because I can't sit with seeing my siblings who have that thing's chakra." Naruto followed up, "You can't possibly understand how it is like being put into an coma for six months, and being neglected by your parents all your life."

"I and Minato haven't been neglecting you, we just have to focus on your siblings training because they have the kyuubi's chakra meaning we need to train them more," Kushina half yelled.

Naruto followed up, "Yes because giving two of your children more attention no matter what is because of that demon. Better yet, almost getting your son killed is a good thing is a good thing according to you!"

Kushina yelled, "No they need the attention more, and we didn't get you killed, nor get you close to death. All you had was an coma, and no you are grounded for calling your siblings demons."

Naruto then said, "It's not like you care anyways, you don't understand anything about raising children, and I did not call them demons, and I was close to death for a full six months and you still don't care about me anyways, just like before!"

In about ten minutes Naruto went to another training ground as today was the day of the Konoha festival of October 10th, Naruto's birthday and even his mother had just forgotten it was his birthday just like last year.

Naruto walked to the training ground setting up his two chakra concealing seals as he then created ten shadow clones. Naruto started off this spar as he had activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan , and he started off the battle using the Lightning Style: Shining Laser Blade, cutting into an shadow clonne instantly killing it's powerful self. As Naruto continued fighting he had used many jutsu slowly killing off four more as he and the remaining shadow clones were clashing in battle as this fight would be extremely tough for him to win.

Naruto then clashed with a clone using Fire Style: Fire Lion Punch Jutsu as the clone used WInd Style: WInd Punch Jutsu, as Naruto annihilated the clone in this clash as two other shadow clones killed each other leaving one to go now titled SC. SC charged at Naruto going for a stab, but Naruto dodges this attack fairly easily, as he decides to run at his SC, but it had used the substitution jutsu as it then charged at Naruto prepared to kill him, but he used another shadow clone to poof it out of existense tricking the SC. Naruto then stabbed his shadow clone in half as it poofed out of existense in two smoke clouds.

At the festival, MInato is prepared to make and colossal announcement, as he had a massive amount of people at the festival. Minato announced, "Kinato, and Mito the two heroes of the hidden leaf village / Konohagakure were born today 7 years ago and I am here to make an announcement about them! Kinato Uzumaki-Namikaze is hereby named the heir of the namikazes, and he will receive a contract to the toad clan! Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze is hereby named the heir to the Uzumaki clan and she shall receive an contract to the toad clan!" People cheered out things such as "Hooray," they were happy that konoha's / the leaf's heroes are named the heir and heiress of the uzumaki / namikaze clans.

Jiraiya made an announcement, "People of Konohagakure / The hidden leaf village I am also here to make an announcement about our two heroes, I have came here to announce that the toads' prophecy of the child of prophecy who would either bring destruction or peace is probably Mito, and Kinato as they're the heroes of The Hidden Leaf Village / Konohagakure would be the most plausible candidates of child of prophecy." People would cheer in applause again as they knew this was the day that their great heroes were born.

Naruto ended up hearing the announcements and he was greatly disappointed in his parents as they just publicly states that they were neglecting their firstborn son who had been neglected his entire life. Naruto ended up walking to the nidaime's face on the hokage monument as he had now just realized the parallel between him and Senju Tobirama the nidaime hokage. he had heard people ask him how it felt being related to the two children of prophecy, and he was outrageously infuriated by theses villagers. Naruto made it to the nidaime hokage's face on the monument as he stood on the face in deep thought thinking about all of the parallels between him and the nidaime and him. Naruto had thought, he and Tobirama were both brothers of people of power and loved as they were both hateful to those of who disrespected the dreams of peace that they both held in differing ways, Naruto wanted peace through the infinite tsukiyomi while tobirama wanted peace through the creation of konoha. Naruto then walked home once it was late and he went to bed, and he ended up falling asleep in his own bed.