Chapter 10

I woke up and opened my eyes. Stiles was kissing me. I slapped his face and stood up.

"Stiles what the hell?" I said looking at him.

"Stiles?" He said.

I blinked and I saw Scott sitting on the floor.

"Scott?!"

"Wait." He looked down to examine his body. He looked at his hands and bent each of them. "I'm back!" He yelled.

"I don't believe you." I whispered.

"I am really sorry for all I did." Scott... Or Cupid said.

"No." I said as I ran out of the room and out of the building.

I ran into Stiles and he fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry Stiles!" I yelled as I started running.

"What?" He said.

I stopped and looked back. Liam was getting up from the ground.

"I mean Liam!" I yelled.

I started running out into the sidewalk and just ran. I didn't know where but my feet knew. I heard the sound of footsteps behind me and I didn't stop I sped up. I passed by a few people trying not to run into them. I ran into an ally trying to lose the footsteps. I hid next to a garbage can and waited. Then two Stiles appeared in front of me.

"Stop following me Stiles!" I yelled, "I don't love you anymore!" I screamed as I started crying. I had my eyes closed and I just cried.

I felt a hand touch me shoulder and I looked up to see Liam and Scott standing over me.

"Scott I swear to god if you don't leave." I said, I couldn't trust him.

"Scott just leave." Liam said looking at him.

He looked hurt but nodded and left.

"Hey." Liam said as he sat next to me.

Cupid said he didn't need Scott's body anymore. What if he took over someone else's body?

"Nope." I said as I stood up and backed up to the other side of the ally.

"Hey I know what your going threw." Liam said as he got up and started walking toward me.

"No you don't." I said as I slid down the wall.

"You where only blacked out for a few minutes this time." He said as he slowly walked toward me.

"Get away from me Cupid!" I yelled as I pulled my knees to my chest.

"What are you talking about?" Liam said looking confused.

"Don't you want me dead?" I said threw my tears.

"Ada calm down." Liam said standing a good distance away from me.

"Oh so now you call me by my real name?" I asked. "Kill me now!" I screamed.

"Ada please calm down!" Liam yelled.

I got up and ran. I ran threw the streets and I heard the footsteps behind me again. I knew where I was going this time. I didn't care who was behind me I knew what I need to do. As I was running I realized nothing was adding up. Nothing made sense. This whole thing was just a big jumbled up mess. I ran on the sidewalk, on the streets, threw allys until I reached my destination. I didn't stop running when I got there.

I was at the school. It was one of the tallest building in Beacon Hills. I closed my eyes and imagined myself on top of the roof and I opened my eyes and I was there. I don't know what happened but I was where I wanted to be. I looked down and I saw Liam and Scott on the ground.

"If you even try to come up here I'm jumping!" I yelled down to them.

I saw then pull out there phones. Probably going to call 911 or something. How could they help a werewolf? Then I remembered that I was a werewolf. I listened into what they where saying. Scott was calling Stiles. Stiles. Now I didn't care who Liam was calling. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

Cupid was standing there will his wings fully extended. They diapered into his back and he smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "Scary dream?"

"You want me dead right?" I asked threw my tears.

He nodded.

"Well for there to be more decedents I have to reproduce right? And it's a 50/50 chance of it being a girl."

He stood there still and silent.

"So if I die now then there will be no more decedents." I smiled.

He stood there not moving.

I started laughing, "Didn't think that threw ha Cupid."

"If you die then I will kill all of your little friends!" He yelled.

"No you won't." It was my turn to smile. "You still have a heart. You won't be able to live with yourself knowing that you took innocent lives."

"I will proudly-"

"I don't believe you." I smiled.

I heard the sounds of cars coming in the distance.

"I'll make you a deal." I grinned, "I won't kill myself. I promise but you have to leave you don't want everyone knowing what you look like." I shooed him with my hands, "Fly along now."

He had no reaction he just left.

"Ada!" I heard someone yell from down below.

I smiled and turned around. I laid on my stomach and put my head over the edge.

"That's my name don't ware it out!" I laughed.

"Hey what's going on?" Stiles asked as he got out of the car.

"Up here!" I yelled as I smiled and laughed.

I don't know who called my name but I was just laughing.

"Ada what are you doing?!" Stiles yelled.

"I'm laying on a roof ready to jump off." I grinned. I stood up, "This isn't the outfit I imagined myself dying in." I looked down to looked at myself. I was still wearing my sports bra and leggings.

"Ada come one down we can talk!" Kira yelled.

"No thank you!" I yelled.

"Why are you doing this?" Scott yelled.

I laid back down with my head over the edge, "Because I want to!"

"Why?" He asked.

"Well actually I've been wanting to die sense I was about 12. I've been planning out my death sense then and I've been writing suicide notes too!" I yelled down at them, "Every time you've seen me in my phone I've most likely been writing or revising my notes. I probably have like 30 by now and I think it's the right time." I started to cry again, "I hate myself, I screw everything up! Now I'm a werewolf so why not die now? I know I'm taking the cowards way out by who has the guts to actually kill themselves? But you should remember the numbers 0765."

"Ada we all love you!" Stiles yelled.

I looked around and everyone was there. Liam, Danny, Mason, Scott, Kira, Stiles, and Melia. I didn't really even know theses people.

"I don't believe you." I whispered.

"Believe me then!" Scott yelled. Oh ya he could hear me.

"And me!" Melia yelled.

"What about me?" Kira yelled.

"All of us!" Stiles yelled.

"I don't believe you..." I yelled and I stood up, "How can you love someone you just met?" I looked down at Stoles. "I'm Un Loveable!" Before I could do anything else I jumped.

A/N: This isn't the end :)