Chapter 5

Stiles and I laid down and eventually fell asleep. I woke up about 4 hours later.

I poked him in the face, "Wake up." I said

"Yep." He said as he laid next to me.

It was about 5 o'clock and my mom probably wanted me back at Scott's house for dinner. We where staying there until we found a new house and sold the old one. I told my mom I didn't want to move states again and it took some begging but she agreed. We would just have to find somewhere cheap.

"I didn't mean to say it like that earlier." Stiles said.

Scott had already left to go somewhere.

"What do you mean?" I rolled over to face him better.

"When I said the L word." He smiled and was still laying on his back.

"Well..." I smiled, "I love you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so happy that everything worked out." He said, still smiling.

"Me too."

He rolled on his side, "I love you too." He smiled then placed my hair behind my ear then kissed me again.

"I'm going to miss you." I said.

"I'll miss you too." He smiled then gave me a peak on the lips.

"Could I go out the front door?" I whispered.

"Of course." He said giggling.

We held hands as we walked down the stairs and to the door. We passed by his dad who didn't say anything as we walked passed.

"Are we like..." Stiles started.

"Dating?" I asked nervously.

"Why not." He smiled and we kissed.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

I peaked him on the lips and he opened the door. I walked outside and ran to the car. I hopped in the passengers seat and Scott was already in the car ready to go.

"I love you Stiles!" Scott said in a girlish voice, "Oh I love you too Ada!" He said in a really deep voice.

I glared at him and we laughed. We rode blasting the music all the way home. I was happy for once in my pathetic little shy life.

---

Threw out the rest of the weekend Stiles, Scott, my mom, and I packed up the house. I really wasn't sad I was just... Happy. We moved our stuff that we didn't need into Scott's basement. They didn't use it so we did. My mom was actually happy for once and had a friend. Scott's mom and Stiles dad became good friends with my mom. My mom and Stiles dad where happy that we where together. For some reason we couldn't stay away from each other. If I wasn't in sight of him I had a sick feeling in my stomach.

At school on Monday Stiles had to talk to Melia. He took her off to the side at lunch where I actually sat down at the lunch table. They where talking for about 5 minutes when Stiles held his hands out for a hug. She glared over at me then glared at him and walked away.

"I don't think she took it that well." I said to Scott.

He looked over at Stiles walking toward us and no sign of Melia.

"Nope." He said as she took a bite of his sandwich.

He walked back to the table and sat down next to me.

"Didn't go so well." He said.

"We could tell." I shrugged and went on with the day.

After school I gave him a kiss goodbye and started walking toward my car. I unlocked it and right when I opened the door I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked in the reflection of the window and I saw Melia standing there. I turned around and she didn't look like Melia.