Chapter 3

"You can sleep here." Scott said as he pointed to his bed.

"When are you going to sleep?" I asked as I set down my bag that I had with clothes, make up, and hair essentials.

"On the floor." He said.

"I can't do that." I said feeling really bad.

He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "It's okay." He smiled.

Scott's mom Melissa, was letting us stay the night at there house.

"I still feel bad." I said as I also smiled.

"Don't." He let go of my shoulders and walked over to his bed.

He reached for something under it and I grabbed my bag and went to his bathroom. I was already in my pajamas so I didn't need to change. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look for long being as to how ugly I was. No wounded Stiles went for Melia, I am ugly and she is flat out beautiful.

I took a deep breathe and walked back into his bedroom. He had a sleeping bag set up on the floor next to the bed. I still felt bad. I looked around his room and realized he wasn't in there. I placed my bag at the end of the bed and grabbed out my sock monkey before anyone could see. I grabbed it and stuck it under one of his pillows. I could not sleep without that stupid monkey. I felt safe with it around. My grandpa had told me before he passed away that the monkey would watch over me while he was gone.

I walked around the bed to look for an outlet and then I saw another sleeping bag. I looked back on the other side and the sleeping bag was still there. I found an outlet and plugged in my phone charger. I laid down on Scott's bed and the outlet was just close enough for me to play on my phone comfortably. I laid there for a few minutes when I heard the sounds of running footsteps. I looked up at the doorway and Scott was standing there with a bowl of popcorn and a 2 liter of Dr Pepper.

"You just made my day." I smiled and patted the empty space next to me.

"That was my goal." He smiled and set down everything he was carrying. He went and grabbed his laptop then came back and say down.

"Why are there two sleeping bags?" I asked as I grabbed a big handful of popcorn.

"Stiles is here, he was grabbing the cups and chocolate." He shrugged.

Stiles. He didn't know that I saw him and Melia.

"What movie do you what go watch?" Scott asked.

"Umm what do you have?" I asked.

"Star Wars!" Stiles yelled as he magically appeared in the doorway holding threw glass cups and some different colored bags.

"I've never seen it." I said.

"Scott hasn't either!" Stiles said, "And you both need to."

I looked over at Scott and he shrugged.

"Why not." Scott said.

"Finally!" He yelled as he jumped on the bed.

Scott was sitting in the middle of us. Thank god. He also had all held the popcorn. We passed around the chocolates and we shared the 2 liter. We didn't talk durning the whole movie we just watched.

"Good right?" Stiles said when the movie ended.

"Pretty good." I said.

"You made it sound so much better dude." Scott said.

"What are you talking about?!?" Stiles said as he stood up on the bed.

Why was he so damn cute? I wanted to tell him how I really felt but we only knew each other for less than a week. He liked Melia anyways.

I smiled and looked over at Scott who shrugged.

"Whatever." He said as he sat back down.

I looked down at the clock and it was almost 11. Stiles and Scott where settling into there sleeping bags. By 11:30 I had been trying to fall asleep but I couldn't. I heard someone snoring witch made me giggle. I got up to head downstairs when I head my name being called. I turned around and Stiles was sitting up in his sleeping bag.

"Bye." I whispered and I tried to run out of the room before he said anything. I ran down the stairs still trying to be quiet because my mom was sleeping on the couch.

I walked over to his cabinets and started looking threw each of them until I found the cups. I walked over to his fridge and opened up the freezer. I got some ice cubes and the I used the pitcher form the fridge to fill up the cup. I sat down at the dinner table and thought about life. I thought about tonight - the party, my dad, Stiles.

I was alerted by the sound of footsteps. I looked up and Stiles was standing there. He had a grey tee shirt and long red plaid pajama pants.

"Hey." He whispered as he sat across the table from me.

"Hi." I said. I felt so awkward.

"Why did you go home from the party early?" He asked. "I was looking for you."

"Oh." I looked down embarrassed, like I have done so many times.

"Why do you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" Luckily it was dark because I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"You always have your head down." He said, still whispering.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Yes you do." He stood up and came to sit next to me.

"I don't know." I said again, with my head down.

"Really." He sounded serious.

"I do it..." I was still looking down. "I do it in embarrassment." I shrugged.

"Why are you embarrassed all the time?" He said with concern in his voice.

"I always feel like I say the wrong thing, or do the wrong thing." I looked to my side to look at him. "I always screw everything up." I felt tears in my eyes but he couldn't see them.

I looked at him and he looked at me. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness so I could kind of see where he was. He stood up and turned the light on. I looked down again knowing that my cheeks where red and my eyes where watering.

"Don't be embarrassed." He sat back down.

I took a deep breathe and looked up. "The reason why I left the party early is because I saw you and Melia kissing in Lydia's house." I looked in his eyes.

"I didn't kiss her." Stiles said.

"Oh really." I was getting angry, why is he lying to me? I saw them together.

"Really she kissed-." He said as I interrupted him in anger.

"If you want to lie to me, fine." I got up and started walking toward the stairs. "Whatever Stiles I thought that we shared a moment." I reached the stairs and looked back. "You want to know something?"

He just looked up at me.

"I'm so pathetic that, that was my first slow dance." I shrugged and ran back upstairs.

I crawled in to Scott's bed and grabbed my monkey from under the pillow. I got all the way under the sheets and started crying. Eventually, I cried myself to sleep.