Chapter 10

Chapter 10ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 10
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

"So cousin is this the spot where you wanted to have the wedding?" wonders my cousin.

I was about to share with her the wonderful world that was merfolk. I had to tell her before the wedding day. I was trying to figure out the best way to tell my family without them all thinking I was crazy!

Then leaving before we even had the wedding!

"Yes this is where the wedding is going to take place. This is where I met Finn. He rescued me from drowning in the waters of the sea" I explain.

"How romantic! But not surprising. You never were a good swimmer" laughs my cousin.

"Hey!" I say.

"Syd I love you but you know it is true" she reminds me. I smile.

"Isn't this place perfect?" I ask her. She nods.

"That it is. I hope the weather will be nice on your wedding day" worries Riley.

"I came out here wanting you to meet some of Finn's family. They will be here at any moment" I tell her.

"How exciting. I can't wait to meet them" says Riley.

"Syd!" I hear Crystal call my name.

"There is one of my bridesmaids now" I tell Riley. We look over. Crystal was in the ocean with her head poking out of the waves.

"Hi there" says Riley. She smiles.

"Hi" says Crystal.

"Crystal my family has come to town for the wedding. I would like for you to meet my cousin Riley" I introduce the two ladies. "Riley this is Finn's sister-in-law"

"Pleasure to meet you. Isn't it a bit chilly for a swim? I would shake hands but you are to far out there for me" laughs Riley.

"There is something you need to know about Finn and his family" I begin to say.

Crystal dives down in the waters as she does her large tail comes up over the waters. Riley's eyes grow large.

• ❤︎ •

"Oh my! Did you....did you see that?" gasps Riley.

"That I did girl. That I did" I giggle. I place my arm around her.

"One thing you should know about Finn...he used to be a merman. Finn comes from a royally family. His father is ruler of the mighty sea. I might be having a....well mer prince" I giggle. Riley gaps at Crystal.

"Did I miss something? DO I have seaweed in my hair? What is it?" laughs Crystal.

"Sorry I was just telling my cousin about merfolk" I laugh.