22.

Isabella's POV:
"I know you hate me but I don't think it's smart for you to keep moving like that"

My breath hitched because of that. I don't know if he noticed of not. I couldn't move. I was frozen.

As we arrived at the party I opened the door and got off of his lap and walked over to the house. There were already people making out and grinding on each other. Ew

As we all entered the house there was loud music and all sort of lights, this bout to be one hell of a night.

Diane nudged my side "lets get something to drink," she said and I nodded. We held each other's hands so we wouldn't lose each other and went to the kitchen.

It was less crowded here so we could easily get our drinks. D and I did shots before Justin and another guy walked in. I took a second to look at this boy. Lord have mercy.

He was a bit taller than me, had brown hair which looked soft as fuck, and beautiful hazel eyes. Damn. Grayson is a lot taller than me, also brown hair, soft and curly, and grey eyes.

Did I just compare this stranger to Grayson?

"Hey ladies, I wanted to introduce you to Liam , he transferee to our school since last week. He's cool," Justin said and I looked at Liam with a smile.

"Hey I'm Isabella nice to meet you." I said as I extended my hand and he shook it "nice to meet you too," he smiled at me before doing the same with D.

As I looked at Diane she was already clingy again with Justin. I wonder how long they'll last this time.

"Soooo, Isabella," Liam said which made me look at him again "yes?" I asked him. Dear god don't let this be a 'are you virgin' question or that sort of stupid things. Please please ple-

"Where are you from? Because Isabella doesn't sound like a white name to me." He chuckled and I laughed. "I'm Italian, I was born there and came to the USA when I was 2." I said and he nodded

"what about you? Liam is a white boy name but you don't look white at all." I said bluntly and he laughed.

"Ouch. I am Colombian, also born there, then moved to Canada when I was six and now I'm here." He said and I smiled.

"Asi que hablas Español" I said with a smirk and his eyes widened. "I thought you said you're Italian?" He asked confused.

I laughed "I am Italian, but I followed Spanish classes" I told him and he nodded. We fell in an awkward silence before he spoke up again "want something to drink?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, vodka with coke please," and he poured it in for me, and then grabbed a beer for himself.

I thanked him with a smile before Camilla walked into the kitchen. "Hey Bells we need to talk about some-oh shit i'm sorry am I interrupting something?" She asked, and only now I saw how close Liam and I were standing next to each other.

I quickly took 2 steps away. "No not at all, what did you want to say?" I asked her. It's not that I don't like him, but I don't know him, and I don't want Cam to assume something, because she would get alll excited and everything and ship us and-

"Why are you smiling?" She laughed and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts "I was just thinking about something," I said before drinking my drink in one go.