10.

Grayson's POV:

I don't know why, but I just hadn't the courage to call her, but I didn't want to hurt her. But I'd get too attached to her, and then hurt her like I do with everybody.

No it's for the better that I don't call her, this way it won't confuse us. Is there even an us no, there's not. I'm still her enemy, and she's still my crush. Wait wtf?

I didn't mean that, my head was messing with me. Right? Yes. I just need to get my mind off of her. But how?

I dialed a number "heeeyyyy Grayson" ugh her fucking voice is pissing me off "come over" I said before hanging up. I'm not that type of boy who waits long or talks for hours to someone on the phone. Only my family.

After 15 minutes the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door. Fucking Kelsey. Go upstairs you know where my room is I'll be there in a minute. "Okay baby" she winked at me before walking away. Kelsey is hot, hot as in a big ass and nice tits. Bella is hot, she is beautiful, every single thing about her is pret- wait Kelsey is here to take my mind off of her, not comparing her.

I ran upstairs to find her naked on my bed. I walked over to her took off my pants. I grabbed a fistful of her hair "suck" I said. And she did. She gives good head ngl, that's the only thing she is good with. Dumb slut. And she knows that she is, she's done it with half of the football team. She is proud of it too.

After about 15 minutes and I still wasn't hard or came I told her to leave. She just simply said "okay baby see you tomorrow" before leaving. I gagged at the way she said baby. I went to the bathroom but saw her  underwear still here. And I know she did it on purpose

I ran downstairs and opened the door and gave her her underwear. Well I shoved it in her hand. Just like that Isabella walked up to her porch and then, she saw me, and Kelsey. She frowned but it wasn't because of that. It was dark but I could see that she cried because of her mascara. Fuck. Kelsey gave me a kiss on my fucking lips and I quickly pushed her away "wtf Kelsey!" I yelled at her "come down baby there's no need to yell" she said with a seducing voice at least that's what she thought.

"I'm not your fucking baby, babe, hunny, love or whatever and I told you it every fucking time" I snapped at her "YOU KNOW WHAT THEN LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO PLEASURE YOU IM DONE" she spat angrily before I was chuckling at her "you're acting as if we're in a relationship. And one more thing, you're not the only girl" I winked at her before she stormed away.

The only one who's on my mind is Isabella.

A/N

This was not a good chapter but I needed to do Grayson's POV and Kelsey needed to come over . So if she didn't call Grayson then who did she call??