Chapter 92 - Slave-... I mean Unpaid Intern

Chapters in advance in Patreòn
Pa treon.com/HolyJoker
(20+ chapters in advance)
***

[MistDemon has posted a new message in the Multi-Dimensional Chat.]

I stared at the notification for a good ten seconds, something felt strange.

He should have started talking long ago. Why now? This situation might have delved into something else completely.

Mentally demanding the opening of the chat, I saw what was written.

[MistDemon: I need some information. I will give you some Jutsu in exchange for information.]

Okay, so this wasn't Zabuza. Too soft-spoken and giving to be him. I could already tell it was someone else. 

This could be a trick? But what would he get out of that? Nothing. So I doubt it's a trick.

The Demon of the Mist might not have been the most business-savvy guy, but he was damn aggressive.

I would have to work my ass off to be able and pull a Jutsu out of him. He knew how valuable they're, though he didn't know exactly how valuable they were to me, he somewhat had an idea of it.

I quickly thought of something to write and it appeared in the chat.

[BeastMaster64: Sure. How about an exchange of 10 B Rank Jutsu and 2 A-Rank. Or just 1 S Rank.]

Zabuza would have likely destroyed the scroll before letting it land on the opponent's hand. So this probably isn't someone like Kakashi. No, the most likely new owner of the scroll is Haku.

While Zabuza was smart as a Jonin and couldn't be tricked that easily. He never explained the Jutsu rankings either.

But he didn't know I already knew more about his world than he did. Of course, he couldn't have known something like this. So the information he gave to Haku is most likely flawed.

This was something I could use, but first I will have to confirm that it's her… I mean him.

[MistDemon: I do not have that many jutsu to pass over. How about just 5 B Rank Jutsu?]

Hell yeah! This is way way easier than I thought.

During negotiation you must always show a high price that most people wouldn't be willing to pay.

But for information, I would even accept a D Rank Jutsu.

Yes, I was willing to go that low but she didn't know that. Zabuza wouldn't have been this easy to outmanoeuvre, but Haku was. Also Vali doesn't seem to be online, and we didn't have a good relationship so I must finish this deal before he sees what's going on.

What Haku likely wanted right now was information. Just by her short messages I could tell she was very desperate for information.

.
While walking out of the bar and tried to think about how I could get the most out of this deal.

Haku wasn't dumb either, and she-... he would notice what was happening eventually. But I will milk this situation as much as I can until then.

As I walked down the roads, happiness burst out of my heart, finally I could get stronger, especially since I was a little hesitant to level up.

At least until I understand the situation better and find some loopholes, everything has a loophole somewhere, you just need to look for it.

Seeing Azula walking away, I contemplated saying one last thing to her, but decided against it for now. She didn't need to know some things for now. I walked the opposite direction, and my heart hardened, I needed to do this.