Chapter 2: Reeling From the Pain

Cody and Aaron, now a veteran of many conflicts against the Imperials, were jogging down the hallway, when Aaron tells Cody something he learned.

Aaron: They planned on building a ship in your father's Military legacy... they're calling it the Juduko. It is a Powerful Super Capital Ship that has Tens of Thousands of Railguns, Coilguns, Molten Metal Beams, Distributor Cannons and Proton Torpedos galore.

Cody: Where is it? It should be where-

They all heard a loud THUMP coming from outside, sounding as if large, hulking pieces of Metal had stopped moving.

Aaron: Hear that? That is the sound of freedom arriving...

Cody peered out of the opening in the wall, and found a GIGANTIC ship, none of which he's ever seen before PALE in comparison. This 5,000 Kilometer Long, by 1,150 Kilometer wide ship held a massive crew of 85 Million personnel, and could hold Billions of Infantry, Vehicles, Equipment, etc. It had over 25 Hangar Bays, each could hold over 50,000 fighters as each were TENS OF MILES WIDE AND MILES LONG. It's shielding is basically Invincible, and it's armor is made from the Alloy they found years ago... it's practically unkillable.

 it's practically unkillable

Cody: Son of a bitch... that things on our side!?

Aaron: Yeah, and the best part for you... one day it'll be your flagship.

Cody: WHAT!?

Aaron: One day, the Government will make you a 3 Star General, and will allow you free reign. They already have the life expectancy rose to 3,000 years, so it isn't improbable.

Cody: Where can that thing even be built!?

Aaron: Only on Ecumenopolis's with very large shipyards specifically made for that task. Its beautiful for such a creation to exist... Best part is, it is so massive and so strong that It could theo-

An Antimatter bomb direct impacts its bridge... causing many to yell out in horror... it was engulfed by Antimatter in seconds...

Cody: NO! THEY-

Aaron: Just wait a bit...

After the bomb dissipated... The Ship stood there as if it didn't even go off!

Aaron: That alloy mixed with certain elements creates a material that not even Antimatter can destroy... well, if the armors thick enough.

Cody stood there in shock... he just witnessed the universe's most powerful weapon FAIL to destroy it. He noticed as its GIANT cannons moved to the fleet that fired it.

Cody: Uh oh...

It fired a volley with thousands of Coilguns and Railguns, seemingly firing them at ships over 70,000 miles away.

Cody: PFFFF- OH MY GOD!

Aaron: It is the king of the Navy, Cody... unkillable by our Standards. Making an armada of that material is impossible, due to the economics and ergonomics behind it.

Cody: That is truly unbelievable... how can such a ship exist!?

Aaron: Your country knows all about that type of thing, Cody. If anything, your government is to ask.

Cody: ... How many of those exist!?

Aaron: One for now... they said they expect 17 by the end of it.

Cody: SEVENTEEN!? FUCKING SEVENTEEN!?

Aaron: Yeah, that type of firepower isn't even nessecary, but they think its required. Hey, at least it can't be easily destroyed. Thanks to the Alien Alloy that is, it allows our ships to tank pretty much any attack.

They ran down the hall and reached the Hangar Bay, which was being attacked by Imperial Marines. The U.P. Marines and Rangers holding off the attack, as the Imperial Reinforcements arrived.

Cody: We need to clear out this hangar... and then get everyone out of this station.

Aaron: Good thinking... then we can use the Flagship to attack the Imperials and stop them.