In the Shower😫💦

IF YOU DON'T LIKE EXPLIT WORDS AND SEXUAL CONTENT AND UNDER 18 AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T READ TY!

Character name: Faith

Michael was in the dance studio practicing for the thriller mv and I decide to some self-care and relax. I realized how long it's been sense I've been at home alone and I feel happy and upset about it at the same time. I get up to get my phone and call my friends to see if they wanna hang out in an hour and go clubbing since I'm going to be alone for the next 5-6 hours and they agree.

So I hop in the shower and clean up real good playing my baby's music on my Alexa singing my heart out until I startle from some giggles. I cover myself very quick and yells "WHO'S IN HERE??" "Heh, sorry Faith didn't mean to startle you" Michael softly says while grinning. "You know you have a very beautiful voice right?" "Of course I do Michael why wouldn't I." I say with playful attitude in my voice. "Mmm I see you got some attitude, Daddy can fix that for you" "Ou I would love that daddy come punish me" I devilishly smirk.

Michael takes off all his clothes fast and hops in the shower choking me a bit hard while aggressively making out with me playing swords in my tongue. I moan while our mouths are fighting and Michael picks me up by my ass and pushes me on the shower wall and slams into me with no warning while still aggressively playing in my mouth. I break it by my screams and loud moans. "Daddy loves when you scream Faith it's so hot" he says in between breaths and groans "Baby your pussy is so tight and I love it"

"DADDY YOU'RE SO BIG UGH!!" I scream out as he's railing me. My body starts shaking and jerking and me and Michael knows I'm about to cum soon. "Cum on daddy's dick baby I want to feel your warm juices" I do as he says and rolls my eyes back. "FUCK MICHAEL!!!!" He releases the same time as me. He puts me down but my legs shake too hard and I fall on my knees holding his hips. "Seems like daddy put in the work huh" He grins proudly and evil "Yes you did daddy" I moan and grin back. Michael picks me up and out the shower and helps me with my clothes and we both fall asleep next to each other.