♥︎Part one♥︎

{3rd Pov}
Ah Megaplois. A beautiful city with friendly people and-oh what's this? A young woman, around her mid-teens walking up to a familiar place that shown 'Pigsy Noodles'. As she walked in, she was greeted almost instantly.

"Y/n! Welcome!" A brown haired boy, also in his mid-teens greeted her. Inside were also a black haired man with glasses, eating some of the restaurants well known noodles and humanized pig running around in the kitchen.

The h/c girl perked up, surprised of the fast greeting. "Hello Mk." The girl responded to the boy . This time, the man with circular glasses spoke up. "Hello there Y/n. Is-"

"yes, Amy is fine Mister Tang. Why?" The e/c girl asked the man. The man who asked blushed at this while the teen smirked. "It's because- "Mk started but Tang covered his mouth before he could continue.

"Just wondering. Anyway Mk, didn't you want hear more about Monkie King?" The man ask Mk to avoid the topic. The boys eyes sparkled. "YES,YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!" As the man started the myth, the young woman walked up as a fresh bowl of noodles were being set down.

"Thank you Mister Pigsy" The girl thanked as she gave some money to the said person.Pigsy just smiles. " No problem kid. At least your paying unlike a certain someone" Pigsy glaring at Tang, which the he didn't notice.

"One moment." As he excuse himself, the girl was eating her lunch while thinking about...something.

{Y/Ns Pov}
*flashback*
"Why do we need to hide our horns, sissy? We're at peace now." A child, 7 years old asked her older sibling. The older girl sighed. "Even if we're at peace, the people here will think  we are evil because of all the myth about demons here and not that us oni aren't going to cause trouble anymore." The e/c girl looked confused. "Then why did we move here?" The other girl smiled sombrely. "For a new start"
*end of flashback*

I sighed. Ever since our father abandon me and sister, Amy became more mature and straight-forward than before. I was broken out of my thoughts when Mk ran out the door.

I death-panned at this. "Let me guess. Tang was paying with 'wisdom' again?" Pigsy sigh and nodded at my statement. I shook my head and turned to Tang.

"You know I could pay for you mister Tang." He just waved it off. "Eh, its fine Y/n. Please save your money for other things."

"Okay then." I said as I gave up mentally in my mind.

{This sucks}