Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Dede)

Well I let two weeks go by since I killed Jenna and no one has heard about it yet. Amy was sleep bout time I left. I already knew where her parents lived because of me stalking her so many times. I waited till the bedroom lights were turned out before parking halfway down the road and sneaking into the house. As I was creeping around the living room I was about to go upstairs when her dad turned on the hall light and was about to come down the stairs. Before he could think I pulled out my gun and shot him in the face. That was easier than I thought. Once I found her mom in the bedroom watching tv, she was a challenge. We were fisting for a while till I finally got the upper hand and stabbed her repeatedly in the face. I then covered my tracks and made my way back to the house. When I walked back in the bedroom I seen Amy standing up fully dressed crying.

Dede: What's wrong baby" she said walking towards her

Amy: YOU, DON'T COME NEAR ME

Dede: what's the matter

Amy: You accidentally called my phone I answered to hear you killing my mother. You must have killed my ex boyfriend too and Jenna and her husband is probably dead too

Dede: Baby I did it for us

Amy: Bullshit I fell in love with you and this is how you repay I should have never gave you're psycho ass a chance

Dede: You don't need those people all you need is me

Amy: Burn in hell bitch" she said pulling out a gun and pulling the trigger

(Amy)

I gathered up a bag and made my way to my parents house. I found my daughter room to see she was unharmed and still asleep. I guess Dede didn't check all the rooms. I had a child a year ago by my now dead ex boyfriend. I gathered up a bag for her and through her over my shoulder as she was still sleeping. I smashed my phone outside and I took all my important information. I drove my car into a junk yard and smashed it a thousand times with a sludge hammer. I was now walking along side a highway. I did not stop to pee or anything. I even ran for a while. I knew I was in a whole new state by the signs and it was now raining outside. I realized I was now in Chicago Illinois.