Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Continue Amy)

My boyfriend slapped me across the face and pushed me on the floor. He got mad at me because I overheard him talking to a girl on the phone and I asked who it was. That's what I get for not minding my business. But something about this fight was worse. He would hit me a few times then leave it alone. This time he was punching me repeatedly in the face and body. Did I mention he's the only person I lost a fight with. I started screaming with each blow that landed on me. I could smell the liquor on his breath. I hated when he drinks. This is when he was most violent. I finally managed to slap him in the face which was a big mistake. He punched me harder and harder. Then he stood to his feet and started stomping on me and kicking me. He knocked me unconscious with another kick to the head.

I woke up and I seen it was 2:00 in the morning. I got up to my feet and I looked out the window. I noticed my boyfriend wasn't home. I walked to bathroom and looked at my face. It was filled with bruises and scratches. My eye was swollen such and you could barely recognize me. I started crying and I left my house. I decided I would walk to Jenna house. As I got to her door her kitchen light was on. I decided to peek inside her window and look in. Inside I see Jenna and my boyfriend hooking up. A tear came down my eye. I thought we were best friends and she betrays like this. We are supposed to be like sisters, some friend she is. I walked away. I walked around for hours crying and sore until I was about to the cross the street. Just then I see a car coming and I stop like a deer in headlights. Just then someone comes pushing me out the way. We landed in the grass on the other side as the person kept driving.

Dede: Are you okay, I wasn't stalking you this time I just came from a party that's not to far from my apartment building what happened to you

I looked at her like I was seeing two heads. That's because I was, my body felt weak and I could barely move. Everything on me was sore and hurting badly. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I laid in the grass and before I knew I was unconscious again.