Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Continue Dede)

Two weeks have passed and the guy and the girl I killed was on the news last week. I had to beat the shit out of Amy for crying over some dude that doesn't even love her. I would never cheat on Amy. She has me now so no need to be crying over some guy. Tonight would be my next victims Jenna and her husband. After that would be Amy's parents then I would have her all to myself. I'm all she needs. I decided to get some action from Amy first before I do what I gotta do. I found Amy studying hard as usual. This girl was so smart and hard working, I like that about her. Her eye was finally healed and you couldn't even tell she had a black eye recently. She looked up from her book and smiled at me. I grabbed her leg and pulled her close. She started laughing and so did I. After that I kissed hard and rough. She says she doesn't like it rough but it's what I want. I gave it to her rough as she wine and moaned at the same time. After that she drifted off to sleep. I decided to check her phone to see what she's been up too. I stroll through her text messages and seen her and Jenna were cool again. I even seen Jenna telling her to stay away from me. I wasn't going to do anything to her right now because it would make me look suspicious. I carefully put her phone back down on the night stand. I then went in side my kitchen and made some kind of drink. Amy was a deep sleeper. If you know how many times I gave it to her in her sleep. This wouldn't be my first time poisoning her. It wasn't going to kill her it was just keep her knock out for hours. I put a lock back on the cabinet. I went into the room and made her drink the stuff. After that I poured the rest down sink rinsed off the cup and made my exit. I already knew where Jenna lived from stalking Amy. I watched as she turned out the kitchen light and all the other lights. I then parked two blocks away, made sure nobody was looking, and went back to her house. I snuck in by going through the basement window. I slowly made my way up the stairs. The house was completely dark. I looked to hear moaning coming from their bedroom. The door was opened and I pulled out my gun and shot the body on top at least three times. I heard Jenna scream which means I shot her husband. She ran and turned on the lamp next to her. She wouldn't know it was me anyways. I was dress in all black head to toe and I was wearing a ski mask. She tried to get up and run but I shot her three times in the back. My gun was a silent 9MM which means they could be here for a while. I shot them more times just to be sure they were dead. After that I walked back to my car change my clothes and went home. When I got home Amy was sleeping and I act like nothing ever happened. Only two more people to go.