five

five

third person's point of view

"You're drunk as fuck, Lily. Sit back,"

"Whuuut? How did you know my name?"

"Just relax there and shut up, Lily. I'll take care of you," Nakatingin parin si Travis sa daan but there was a hint of dangerous smirk formed on his lips. Mabuti nalang hindi siya nasukahan ni Lily.

Minutes later, tumigil ang sasakyan kung saan ang condo ni Travis. Lumabas si Travis at kinarga si Lily.

Nasa elevator na sila ng magsalita si Lily. "Mey paa aku," Lily pouted.

Binaba ni Travis si Lily. Travis is still supporting her waist baka sakaling matutumba ito dahil sa kalasingan. Magsasalita na sana si Lily nang tulakin siya ni Travis at sinandal sa pader. He claimed her again and she responds. They kissed each other hungrily at mukhang sabik na sabik sila sa isa't isa. Hindi napigilan ni Travis na hawakan ang isang dibdib ni Lily. Lily moaned as Travis lips went down to her throat. She gasped when he sucked her skin and softly griped her breast.

"T-travis,"

The elevator doors opened then Travis carried Lily in his arms. Travis knows that Lily is now drown in the alcohol. He inwardly cursed because his plan to take Lily on her bed is going to happen now. He can't wait to get her to his bed and fuck her hard until she can barely walk the next day. Ever since he saw her earlier this morning, he has been thinking about her and he even hired a private investigator to know her more. Travis can't help it. He is attracted to Lily. The time when Lily and him made eye contact, biglang nanigas ang ari niya and it's the first time he felt that way. Isang inosenteng tingin lang sa kanya ng dalaga, tinigasan na siya. That was a first!

He opened the door of his condo and got in. He put her down and he smiled when she was the one to cupped his head and declared a kiss. He kissed her deep. She kissed him hard. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck and he did the same to her sexy waist. He grabbed her butt down in middle of her butt. She gasped and her head fell back.

Travis took the chance to suck and lick his neck. He sucked her skin hard at sinupsup niya rin iyon. Mas lalong nag-iinit si Travis nang maramdaman niya ang tiyan ni Lily na marahan na humahagod sa pagkalalaki niya. He pushed her to the wall and pinned her hands above her head. She looked at him and all she could see was pure lust and desire.

Lumapit ang ulo ni Travis sa kanya to kiss her pero agad itong lumalayo nang kaunti nalang ang pagitan ng mga labi nila, teasing her. Paulit-ulit na ginagawa iyon ni Travis hanggang sa naiinis na si Lily.

"Ugh! Ano ba!"

He chuckled to Lily's impatience. Gustong kumawala ni Lily sa mga kamay nito pero lalo niya itong hinihigpitan. He kissed her again rough as he pushed his pelvis on her navel. He is rubbing his little Travis on her. He groaned. Napasinghap si Lily ng maramdamang ang sobrang tigas na bagay.

He can't take it anymore. He grabbed her ass again and pushed her up. She hold tight unto Travis' neck. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she gave him butterfly kisses on his jawline. Travis softly moaned by her lustful action.

He laid her gently on the bed. Hinubad niya ang kanyang shirt. Pumatong ito kay Lily and he took her lips again. She touched her chest and his abs. She smiled at how hard his abs are.

He touched her breasts, massaging them. Napaungol and dalaga. His lips went down to her jaw and went lower. His lips stopped on the top of this breasts. He was gently kissing it while taking her dress off and looking at her in the eyes. He took off her bra and Lily's two beautiful mountains came on his sight. He didn't waste any time to suck her hard nipple while fondling the other. Napaliyad ang ulo ni Lily sa sensasyong nararamdaman. Kinumot niya ang buhok ni Travis at pinikit ang mga mata. He sucked and licked her breasts like a hungry baby while stroking the other one.