Finale (Final Chapter)

WARNING: Blood, VIOLENCE, Injury, Karl is batshit insane please be cautious going forward! I've placed a little warning within the chapter where the violence goes a bit too far, and then there's a summary of what happens in another set of parenthesis after the scene is done.

---------

Tommy could only stare in horror at the sadistic grin growing on Karl's face, Ranboo's head still bowed in submission in return for Tubbo not being held against his will.

Karl laughed. A full on cackle that echoed around the fucked up museum like a horrific melody.

Tommy felt completely helpless.

If he went to attack Karl, there was a high chance that Karl could just force Ranboo to teleport him away. Then Tommy wouldn't be able to get back here if his family didn't take note of his location.

They desperately needed to know where this fucked up place was, Ranboo was right about them not needing Karl alive in order for a case to be made. This place was more nightmare inducing than he thought it'd be.

Even if Karl didn't have Ranboo teleport Tommy away, there was still a chance that he could have Ranboo either attack him, or even kill him. Tommy didn't have any hybrid traits to speak of, he was just... human. A human with ice powers instead of fire powers like he used to wish for. Fuck you fate, you little bitch.

Karl wouldn't have any reason to keep him alive, even as a hostage, Tommy held little to no advantage for Karl. Especially if the man didn't want his little fucked up hobby to be discovered just yet.

He could attempt to freeze him.

Tommy stood without a sound, his fingertips dancing at his side as he conjured up his powers.

Or...

He was about to.

"Ranboo?" Karl purred out, watching the enderian flinch at his name being called, "why don't you fetch the little intruder that tagged along with you?"

Tommy... Tommy's ashamed to say that he completely froze, his magic stuttering to a stop as he stopped focusing on creating it.

He was certain Karl hadn't seen him!

Ranboo gasped, his body standing and turning around automatically, despite the look of horror growing on his face. The taller immediately turned Tommy's way, as if he was attuned to exactly where he was, and Tommy ran.

Tommy sprinted as fast as he could through the museum, horrors flashing past as he ran for his life.

But no one could outrun a fucking enderman.

It was as if the guy knew exactly where and when Tommy turned, teleporting in front of him and causing Tommy to slam into his chest before an iron grip locked around him. His stomach twisted with the world as the pair vanished and then appeared in front of Karl.

Tommy was trapped.

"I told you not to come with me!" Ranboo cried, his hands shaking even as he held Tommy in place, "I told you, I told you, I told you, I told you-"

It was a mantra, Ranboo's panic reducing him to a repetitive state.

"Silence." Karl said, and Ranboo choked on his own words, forced to stop speaking.

"Why hello, little red hero." Karl purred, stepping towards them and yanking off Tommy's helmet, completely unsurprised at the face underneath as he grabbed Tommy's chin, angling it this way and that with an amused gleam in his eye. "Theseus, right? Shame you're useless to me."